[3] Run Now

I watched as Todoroki's shoulders tense at my alibi.
"I-I see why you do what you now.." He said in a hush tone. "I can relate to wanting to help my mother.." Todoroki then rubbed the scar on his right eye. I couldn't help but feel pity for him.
All I could do was nod and thank him as I exited 1-A Alliance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was almost to the edge of the forest now when I heard a snap. All of a sudden, I felt a large hand around my mouth and throat. Whoever it was, was making sure not to put all five fingers down. That's when I came to my senses and realized it was none other then Tomura Shigaraki.
"So you must be the punk Toga wouldn't stop talking about. I see why you caught her attention." I felt heat travel to my face when as I realized Toga must've been the girl who I encountered last night.
"Mr. Shiggy! Do you mind if I take him this time? I feel rather confident now!" It was The Girl in the Woods who I now know as Toga.
"Fine.. But if you fuck this up, there'll be consequences," and then to my relief, Shigaraki let me go.
Once he was out of view, Toga walked up to me and began talking in her airy, psychotic voice that I was now growing to love. "Look, Loverboy. I've grown a liking for you and I'm gonna let you run free 'kay?" As she said this, she took her knife and made a deep, jagged slit in her arm; as if to make it look like someone else did it to her.
Much to my disgust and twisted interest, she then licked the blood clean off her knife. "Well, what are you waiting for, run now."