[12] What Have You Done

[WARNING]: Sad boi chapter ahead. Skip if needed.
No, no, no, no. How could I just let them take Himiko like that! Even after I promised her I'd make sure she never sees them again.. I guess old habits were just traveling back to me nowadays because now I was crying.
Now it makes sense why I got expelled from U.A.. I thought glumly. It was because I was pathetic, weak, good for nothing, and I wasted my time on the most unnecessary things.
Shut up me. Came a voice from in my head. We have a friend to save, not more weeping to do! I felt erratic, but I listened to myself.
Quickly, I found something in my closet that I could go incognito in and then I was off.
Himiko, here I come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was pretty stupid for me to only realize this now but, I didn't have a plan. Let alone any idea where Himiko was. I decided to do an investigation of my own. According to the people who've been around long enough to know some decent info, the league was hiding in some sort of bar.
Looks like our villains like liquor. I mused. Going back to focusing however, I continued looking until I summed it down to three choices.
A), A somewhat well-kept looking abandoned warehouse, B), a broken down building literally labeled bar, and C), a regular abandoned building.
My heart told me A and I listened. Himiko was one of the only people I cared for therefor, I'd follow my heart to find her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Much to my relief, I was correct.
I found a strange, out of place portrait that I found out unhinged, allowing ke to crawl through it. What I saw made my heart stop.
"What have you done!?"