[10] Will You

Toga's POV
"I have a few requests if I'm gonna stay, (Y/N/N)." I told (Y/N/N) as we walked down the streets together the next morning. Obviously, I was wearing a hood for nobody could know about me.
"Anything to make you feel comfortable!" (Y/N/N) replied happily. I smiled what was probably my first non-psychotic smile since, forever. (Y/N/N) must've noticed because I saw his face go red; again. I guess I seriously flustered him with my beauty!
"So anyways, where to?" (Y/N/N) asked me.
"Well, I kinda wanna do something about my appearance for now.." I mumbled.
"Done." And just like that, (Y/N/N) was gently pulling me down the streets of Tokyo to all the shops I could ever dream of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/L/N)'s POV
As Himiko and I walked past shops, entered shops, and stared through display windows, I realized that we both seemed happier by the moment. It appeared that neither of have had a day this good in awhile. We both wanted to enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After what felt like hours, upon hours of fun, the sun was slowly sinking below the horizon indicating that we should head soon.
"Before we go home, I'd like to visit my mom," I told Himiko. "Chances are, she won't know about you." Reluctantly Himiko nodded. I could tell she was slightly nervous.
"Oh, don't worry! Even if she does recognize you, I'll make sure you're okay." I tightened my grasp in Himiko's hand affectionately, letting her know I was there for her.
"U-uhm (Y/N), I have a question for you.." I glanced down at Himiko. "Will you go to the Cat Café with me on a date?"