[9] Stay With You

[WARNING]: If you don't like the game Chicken, I would recommend skipping this chapter.
I gladly obliged into a game of Chicken. This was because I had three great reasons to play it. A) I could get her away from Tomura Shigaraki (How though? Not comepletely sure yet.), B) It's a good game to seduce a person, and C) I have a bet I'd like to put on the line.
"Oh, and one more thing before we start," plan Toga was a go. "If I win, you have to leave that terrible man Tomura and stay with me. And if you win, you choose."
Himiko took this into consideration. "Oh alright, finee." And before anything else could be said, the game began.
Himiko started off by slowly drawing her finger down from behind my earlobe to my collar bone. "Chicken?" I won't lie, that did send a quiver through me, but I couldn't give up on round one.
For my turn, I gently slid my had under Himiko's skirt enough to make circles around her hip bone. "Chicken?" I felt a falter in Himiko's soft breathing but that didn't stop her.
Himiko traced her finger along my 6 pack. Damnit! There's no way she could've known about this weakness! "Chicken?"
"Not gonna lie, Himiko. You almost had me there!" I teased.
"Whatever!" She scoffed. We then continued the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been much groaning and blushing before I couldn't do it anymore. I gave in, sadness overflowing. "I guess that means you'll be leaving?" I said sadly looking down.
When I looked up though, I saw something that made me go redder than the surface of Mars: Himiko was removing assortments of pins and ties from her hair, letting it fall down past her shoulders. Holy shit she looks beautiful with her hair down.. I thought.
"Gonna be honest with ya' here, (Y/N/N)," she started. "Around the middle of the game I decided, wether you won or lost, I'd stay with you."