[13] I Love You

(Y/N) stared at what used to be his friend Himiko in disbelief. She now looked like she was.. Infused with dragon?... Was Shigaraki trying to turn her into a Nomu?...
No! Shigaraki isn't even that ruthless! But still, what did he do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toga's POV
It felt so wrong. The man who once took care of me went to taking advantage of me, and when I finally go free, kidnapping me! What does Mr. Shiggy want?
Something was wrong now however. I... Was a monster.. And I couldn't control my body anymore.
"What have you done?" Came a voice. It took me a moment to make out but I saddened when I realized it was (Y/N/N). What's Mr. Shiggy gonna do to him? I thought, worry rampaging through my body.
"Let. Her. Go." He said, his voice cold as ice. Mr. Shiggy just laughed.
"She's no longer the Toga you knew you fool," he chided. "Isn't it obvious?"
"Himiko's in there somewhere and I'm going to get her out!" I swear I saw his eyes well up which made me even more sad.
"Would your Toga do this?" Oh no. "Toga," Shigaraki commanded. "Attack."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N/N)'s POV
I didn't believe that Himiko was doing it on her own but all of a sudden she lunged at me, knife in hands. It looked like she was going to cry as she continued trying to stab me.
I was only just able to miss her moves.
"JUST DIE!" She cried. This was clearly killing her to do. Finially, Himiko managed to plunge a knife through my shoulder, pinning me to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toga's POV
Watching (Y/N/N) in pain was just too much for me. But I couldn't stop. More than ever right now, I wanted to snap out of it and give him a huge hug. But I fucking couldn't!
"H-himiko Toga.." He said, his voice weak. "I love you."