[11] Gone

Toga's POV
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I couldn't believe I was actually going on my first date! And it was to a cat café! The only downer was I couldn't exactly go as myself. As i stared at the bottle of brown hair dye, I thought longingly about my perfectly fine blonde hair.
If I wanna go on this day with (Y/N/N), I need to do this! I thought with a dramatic huff.
Slowly, I picked up the bottle and began the dye process.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/L/N)'s POV
Damn. First date and it was with a villain. A villain that I loved. If only Aizawa could see me now. No point in adding the 'Mr.' saying that dickhead isn't my teacher anymore. I grimaced at the thought of U.A. I felt the empty feeling return but I quickly shook it off for Himiko.
For her, everything needed to be perfect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I sat waiting for Himiko, I started thinking about how she would come out. I helped her pick out a couple of dresses; who knows which one she'll wear? Who know's which one specifically makes her look the- It was probably a good thing because I was beginning to sound like my former classmate Mineta, but my train of thought was interrupted.
"H-hey (Y/N/N)!.." Himiko had come out and she was wearing a long, elegant black satin dress. It really suited the brown that was now in her hair (I made sure to tell her that).
"Thanks.. Ready to get going?" I nodded and soon enough, we were out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toga's POV
It was actually rather entertaining only just now finding out about (Y/N/N)'s strong love for cats. As I sat at the table with him, I admired his gorgeous features.
-Broad frame
-Brilliant (Y/E/C) eyes
-Silky (Y/H/C) hair
-etc. <3
"Himiko?"
Toga pulled herself back together.
"Yes, (Y/N/N)?"
"I-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It happened before I could scream. All of a sudden, a portal opened up and a hand connected to a severely scarred arm came out, grabbed Himiko, and then the portal closed as quick as it had opened.
What in the actual name of fuck. Himiko was gone.