*Sunkat

Even though the Dragonets of Destiny had been to literally every Kingdom in Pyrrhia, Sunny didn't think she'd explored enough. And since her mother was now Queen of the Sandwings and, by default, that would one day make Sunny Queen herself, she figured she should get to know the rest of the Sand Kingdom better. 

Except for the Scorpion Den, of course. Thorn made it very clear that she never wanted Sunny going back there, and Sunny was fine with that. She'd seen enough on her first trip there.

Six-Claws had given her a map of all the little oasises and towns he knew about, and other dragons in the Stronghold had added to it before Sunny decided she had enough places to visit. She'd waved goodbye to Thorn and headed out for her first stop- Possibility. 

Sunny wasn't really sure what to expect from the city, but she found herself taking a liking to it, especially the fact that there were dragons from all different tribes there. It made her feel like she stuck out less, even though most of the dragons she stopped to talk to knew who she was immediately. There were only so many famous Sandwings with weird coloring and missing tail barbs, after all.

She found herself wandering into the marketplace area of the town, where dozens of dragons crowded around stalls, selling and bargaining and shoving their way past, wings and tails tucked in tight. Sunny fought her way into the crowd, and she stopped at one point when she realized that the marketplace had a sort of roof to it- there were strands of flowers and small lanterns hung carefully from building to building. It was a type of canopy that she imagined looked even more beautiful at night, when the tiny lanterns were lit. 

But she was so entranced by the light that she failed to remember that she was in a crowded marketplace, and other dragons liked to shove when someone was in their way.

"Out of the way girlie!" A large Skywing said as he shoved past. Sunny stumbled back and crashed into someone with a bucket. She and the other dragon fell to the ground with various yelps and 'oofs' and the other dragon's bucket went flying, sending, of all things, a bunch of green frogs launching into the busy marketplace. The dragons around them scattered, and a couple screamed as the frogs jumped on them or into their stalls. Sunny watched the chaos with wide eyes and then looked to the dragon she had accidentally ran over.

"I am SO SORRY," She said. The other dragon, a Sandwing, she noted stared hopelessly after the frogs with equally wide eyes.

"Oh. My. Moons," He started, his voice soft, but growing louder. "Mayfly is going to KILL ME." Sunny frowned, feeling even worse.

"I'm really really sorry- is there a place where I could get more frogs for you?" Mystery Sandwing shook his head, looking like he just realized his breaths were numbered. 

"No," He admitted. "Those were imported, and I got the last ones. Well. HAD the last ones." She cringed and he finally looked at her, and his expression changed. "Oh...."

"I'm really so sorry," Sunny insisted, mentally screaming at herself, both for knocking him over in the first place, but also for continuing to apologize. "Here, let me help you up."

"It's fine," The Sandwing sighed. He tilted his head. "Maybe if I change my name and move to a remote island in the Bay of a Thousand Scales and swear loyalty to Queen Coral in exchange for protection, Mayfly won't find me." He frowned. "Nope. I'm still definitely dead." Sunny giggled, unable to help herself. "Oh, I see. My impending death is totally amusing to you."

"Just a little bit," She grinned. "I'm Sunny, by the way."

"Oh, I know." He nodded. I saw you and the other Dragonets of Destiny single handedly piss off the three most powerful Sandwings I've ever heard of in like, less than three sentences, and somehow all walk away alive. It was very impressive."