*Anemarin

Tsunami, after just two months back home at the rainforest, had announced that she was heading to the rainforest to visit her friends. Coral, of course, wasn't pleased at all that she was leaving again, but she'd been trying to let her daughters out on their own a little more lately, so she agreed.

And after hours of begging of Tsunami and one extensive, necessary temper tantrum to Coral, Anemone was allowed to go with her sister, insisting that she had several friends in the rainforest that she wanted to visit.

Auklet had also asked to go, but Coral had drawn the line at the two of them, insisting that she needed one daughter home with her at all times, just in case. Tsunami and Anemone had rolled their eyes, apologized to Auklet for leaving her in their mother's clutches and headed to the forest.

"So who are you visiting?" Tsunami asked, practically as soon as they were flying away.

"Just some friends," Anemone insisted. Because that's all they were, she reminded herself. Friends. She and Tamarin were friend... For now. Reminding herself of that was a stab to her heart every time, but she knew that she had to take things slow. She didn't even know if Tamarin was interested in girls or now. Maybe if she became closer friends with her, she'd find that out.

Of course the easiest thing to do would be to just ask Kinkajou, who was already Tamarin's best friend, but the little Rainwing had a burning hatred for Anemone.

Anemone supposed it was well earned though. She HAD enchanted the poor girl to be in love with Turtle. There was no going back from that. So unless Queen Glory happened to know Tamarin's preferences and told Tsunami, who told Anemone, without any of them realizing that she had a MASSIVE crush on Tamarin, then there was no other way for Anemone to find out if she even had a chance with the blind, flower loving Rainwing other than asking her directly.

But if she asked her directly, then Tamarin would INSTANTLY know that Anemone had a crush on her, and then it would be all over, and Anemone would promptly crumple up and DIE, Coral be damned.

So when Tsunami ran off to visit Glory and Starflight and talk about something boring, Anemone sought the source of her crush.

Naturally, Tamarin was near flowers. She and Kinkajou were making flower crowns on one of the platforms, and Anemone's heart jumped at the sight of her.

Rainwings, with scales that could be any color they wanted, were of course the most beautiful tribe, but Tamarin was on a whole other level of beauty. She had such a calm aura to her, as if sunshine and butterflies and all the wonderful things in the world were drawn to her, but she paid them no attention because if she did, they'd leave.

Anemone watched them from afar, daring to step closer and closer every minute. She wanted to watch Tamarin as much as she could- NOT because she was stalking her or anything, that would be SUPER messed up and the last thing she wanted was to make Tamarin uncomfortable. She just didn't want Kinkajou to see her and make a scene.

But Anemone was used to being in the spotlight, not hiding in the wings, so of course she was seen, and of course, Kinkajou made a scene.

"What are YOU doing here?!!?" She screeched, dropping the flower crown. 

"Who's here?" Tamarin asked calmly. Anemone raised her talons innocently and headed for the platform.

"I come in peace," She said dramatically. Tamarin smiled.

"Anemone! What a surprise! What are you doing here?" Kinkajou growled and Tamarin elbowed her. "Behave." She whispered.

"No," Kinkajou hissed back.