*Sabriel

It was late February in Kansas, but the fact that they were close to spring meant nothing to the weather, apparently, since a snowstorm decided to hit Lebanon, Kansas, and specifically the bunker. It was bad enough that Sam, Dean, and Cas were effectively snowed in until the storm passed and the snow melted enough that they could dig themselves out. But since even the weatherman looked skeptical about the storm clearing up in a few days, they weren't holding their breath. Sam was just glad that they're made a supply run before the storm, and didn't have to worry about starving to death.

Being locked in the bunker, however, meant that they didn't have any hunts to go on, and that left the boys a little restless. Dean had taken to bingeing Scooby Doo with Cas, since the angel had somehow never seen the show before, and Sam decided to take this rare opportunity to settle in and read through some of the books in the library. 

But the world, as usual, had very different plans for Sam.

"Hello Samsquatch," A smug voice declared. Slowly, Sam lifted his eyes from his book, only to see Gabriel sitting cross legged on one of the tables, twirling a rainbow colored lollipop between his fingers as he smirked at the moose. "Long time no see."

"I thought you were dead," Sam said bluntly, not sure why he was even surprised at this point. Gabriel shrugged.

"Eh, I'm kinda like you and Dean. Death doesn't really stick with me, although..." He eyed Sam up and down. "Lots of other things like to stick to me."

"I'm sure. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I just pop in for some quality time with my favorite moose?"

"Absolutely not."

"WHY?" Gabriel flopped on the table, striking a dramatic 'draw me like one of your french girls' poses.

"Because we would have to be friends for you to hang out here, and you killed my brother over a hundred times, so we are definitely not friends."

"Oh, I know that. Deano hates me, but YOU and I, Sammich, are definitely more than friends."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Ooooohhhhh, yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"New Years Eve? Last Year? Some mojitos in Missouri ringing any bells?" Sam paused.

"That was not you."

"Oh, it totally was."

"That's impossible. I would never-"

"I dunno, Sammoose, you were pretty drunk."

"I don't sleep with angels."

"But you DO sleep with guys, apparently," Gabriel's smirk grew. "I didn't even know that before then. You're full of surprises."

"That was a one time thing."

"Suuuuuuuuuuuure it was. Say, if you don't sleep with angels, then I bet you've NEVER slept with a demon either, huh?"

"That is none of your business."

"Oh, I think it is a little bit. I should be made aware in case I'm at risk of having caught some nasty demon STI."

"Oh my god-"

"Why'd you have to bring my dad into this?" Sam stared at the ceiling, wondering when the hell this had become his life.

"How did you even get in here?"

"Um HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO, Tri-"

"Trickster, right." Sam sighed. "What do you want?"