Chapter 27

*two days later*

Nya's POV

"So, they have Lloyd, maybe Neuro, and lots of powerless guards. We have Cole, Zane, Nya, myself, Chamille, Ash, Griffin, Bolobo, Karlof, Shade, Paleman, Gravis, and Juliet. They have the advantage though. There's a whole nation of people trying to find us and turn us in. Plus, their guards aren't afraid to kill," Skylor takes charge, starting our planing for tomorrow.

"Let's say we can even get to Lloyd. He hates us. How do we fix that?" Cole asks.

"I can break it," Juliet announces. "Not break it, but I can take away the hate he feels towards us and the love towards Harumi. I need to be able to touch him though. If we got Neuro, he could break it from far away."

"Considering we don't know where Neuro is, we have to go with you," Skylor tells her. Juliet nods.

"Now, how do we get everyone in?" I ask. Skylor bites her lip.

"Let's look at our assets. Skylor, Paleman, and I can all go in unnoticed. Then we can let you guys in through the back door," Chamille suggests.

"Do we know where that back door is?" Skylor asks. Everyone is silent.

"And you guys are sure Lloyd even wants to be saved?" Chamille checks. Juliet nods.

"That person talking wasn't Lloyd. Nothing she could have done would have transformed him that fast besides mind control," she says with absolute certainty.

"I say we fight through," Karlof suggests.

"They would swarm us too quickly," Zane proves a point against. Soon enough, everyone is arguing, and no one can hear anything.

"Everyone shut up!" I yell. Quickly, there's silence. "Even if we do get back Lloyd, the people will view it as us being savages and taking Lloyd against his will. In order to get a positive image out, we need to convince them that we're not the bad guys. Zane, PIXAL, is there any way you guys could hack into the security footage and get anything that can reveal our side?"

"We can try," they quickly rush off.

"They can stay here. The rest of us will have to fight. Jay's parents are bringing us all fancy clothes for the wedding. They're having their wedding at town hall, which has no back entrance, but does have two separate entrances. They're going to concentrate their guards at those entrances and with Lloyd and Harumi. If we draw some of them away from the entrances, it'll be easier to get through. Skylor and Chamille can distract the guards while morphed into different people, and we can sneak through. Then, we wait for Lloyd to show up before Zane hacks into the giant tv and plays the security footage. While everyone is distracted, Juliet can sneak up behind Lloyd and get him. We protect Juliet to make sure she has the best chance," I explain the plan to everyone. Everyone sits there, soaking in the plan.

"We can stick with that," Skylor announces. "Griffin, can you be the distraction at the edge of the city?"

"Of course. They could never catch me," he smirks.

"Juliet, Cole, Nya, Shade, Karlof, and myself will go for the south entrance. Chamille, Paleman, Karlof, Gravis, Ash, and Bolobo, go towards the north enterance. If all goes well, no one will get hurt, besides Harumi. She can rot," Skylor announces. "Any oppositions?" No one says anything. Everyone walks off, but Skylor, Juliet, and I stay.

"You need to stay by my side the entire time. We can't have something happen to you, because even though I can mimic your powers, I don't know how to fix what's wrong with Lloyd," Skylor tells Juliet. She nods.

"I'm not letting anyone get between Lloyd and me. Harumi is going to have a hard time if she tries to come at me. If she lets me touch her, I'm going to make her feel broken inside," Juliet states with a purpose, striding off. Skylor sighs and looks at me.

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't have your powers and I don't want you to get hurt," Skylor checks in. I sigh.

"I'll be fine. I'm doing it for them," I tell her. She sighs.

"They wouldn't want you to run into a situation you aren't prepared for. Maybe you should stay back with Zane and PIXAL. You're tech savvy," she advisers me, but I shake my head.

"I'm not frail. I can protect myself, with or without powers," I defend myself. She nods.

"Just be safe. I can't be two Smiths down."

A/N: double update! One was longer than usual and one was shorter, but this is setting up next chapter (which is going to be epic)

And now for the next announcement for my new story

Kai is...the football captain.

And I know you guys are all like "why not Cole?" BUT Kai gives off the football captain vibe, even if Cole is better. Kai is more showboaty and is more of a kiss up to the coach, so he's the captain. 

Do you guys think their plan will work?