I. Homeschool No More

"Princess Ashlynn, your parents request for your appearance down in the study," Says the guard through the door. Opening the door I see a smile on him which can probably mean one thing.

"Do you know what they want to talk about?" I ask poking his shoulder.

"Now princess, that is something that your parents need to tell you, not me," he says slightly smirking. Walking to the study I felt empty since Chad wasn't here anymore since he was staying at Auradon Prep. Getting to the front of the door I lightly knock and hear a 'come in'. Walking in I find both my parents sitting and waiting for me.

"Ashlynn honey, it's nice for you to join us," My mom says as she pats the middle of the seat for me to sit.

"Well you did want to see me didn't you?" I say laughing.

"Oh how much i'm going to miss that laugh of yours," Dad says as he wraps his arm around me.

"What do you mean 'miss'?" I ask looking at him, they both look at each other and my dad nods to my mom.

"Well honey, we've put some.. thought into this and we think that you are finally old enough to be able to have enough responsibility on working the store and finally going to school.. a real school," She says making my smile widen even more, squealing I hug them both and ask them when I start.

"Actually we talked to Fairy Godmother and she says that it is quite alright for you to come in today," My dad says as he gets up.

"But what about my stuff?" I ask worriedly.

"Don't worry we got that covered," Mom says as she gets up too and soon Ms. Cooper walks in with my stuff and smiling at me. Smiling at her I get up to hug her and say how much I will miss her.

"It was good to have some help when you were around," she says grabbing my cheek, smiling I grab my stuff and go into the limo that was waiting for both my parents and I. As we get in I feel the excitement going through me and soon we were off.

THIRD PERSON

While Ashlynn Charming was on her way everyone had already met the VKS since they were to first to arrive, most people knew Ashlynn Charming because of her status from Chad and because of her very popular shoe store, Prince Ben himself was not scared to admit that he slightly developed a crush on her every-time he saw her on TV, he noticed the small things. For example, on how kind she was, how she actually does her own chores, she even donates some of her shoes to the aisle, and lastly because she believes that everyone deserves a second chance. 

"She's here!" A voice yells out and everyone sees the light blue limo rolling up. Everyone starts cheering waiting for her to come out.

"Now joining us we have the daughter of Cinderella and King Charming," The man says as he opens the door to the limo as both her parents come out and soon the princess herself comes out as if everything was slowed down. Her foot coming out first and soon everyone sees her face and how happy she was.