X: Broken Spell

X: Broken Spell

Bens POV

I look outside the grand window and sigh as I was soon be King. I didn't know what was wrong with me and why I was so sad. I felt lost. I remember the date I had with Ashlynn and think back to it, I remember when the first time I met her my heart stopped on how beautiful she was and how my world stopped every time I made eye contact with her.  Mom always told me that you know that you are in love when you feel a spark when you touch someone's hand, which I got confused about because I love Mal and I still haven't felt a spark with her yet. I was too in my thoughts when suddenly I hear something.

"Hello?" I ask walking around my room. I look around and see nothing "Hello?" I check again and nothing. Its official I've lost my mind.

"Hey, prince prince! Over here!" I look to my desk and see little mice jumping up and down. What the heck?

"Okay... maybe I'm not loosing my mind,"

"You. Sit down!" one of them answer. I listen to them and sit down on the chair. "Im Jaq and this is Gus. We came to tell you whats wrong with you."

"Erm... Okay?" I reply and soon both of them started speaking too fast, as if they were in a rush. I couldn't understand I understood them or not.

"Wait, hold on. Hold. I think I understand," I say and take pause to think. "Actually I got nothing," I say before sighing.

Jaq and Gus sighed as well and looked as if they couldn't do anything. "What we gonna do?" Gus asked Jaq. Suddenly Jaq got an idea and runs on top of my desk and starts to play the little music box that I had that my mom got me a long time ago.

"Once you met this pretty

Pretty girl

But then you broke up with her 'cause of Mal

'Cause of Mal

Well, her name was Ashie, she's the princess girl you met

She's the one you want to be with, don't forget

Don't forget!

The one you love 

The one you love

The one you love

The one you love

Ashie is the maiden that you love"

"No, no, Mal is the one that I'm in love with," i corrected.

"No! No! Princey only think that because Mal put a spell on you!" Jaq explained.

"Yeah! Mean girl!" Gus added