VIII. A Big Surprise

EVIES POV

"Okay, we all know what this looks like," Mal says as she points at the wand she had drawn. "So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony."

"Okay. Carlos?" Mal asks looking at him.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand," Carlos explains.

"Perfect. Evie?" Mal says

"Yeah?" I ask

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light," She explains as she hands me a potion. The boys walk away and Mal sits down, I look over at what she was doing and see her doing another love spell?

"M?" I asks causing her to look up. "You want to do another love spell on Ben?" I sit down next to her with a worried face as I think about Ashlynn.

"I have to E, In order for me to get the wand I have to be in front and ready to grab the wand," She says glancing up at me.

"But what about A?" I ask her putting my hand on top of hers trying to convince her.

"What about A? He doesn't really like her E, it's the cookie. Not him," she says angrily looking at me. She grabs her spell book and heads for the door.

"M?" I try, but she leaves without saying a word. As I hear the door slam I look over to the boys and see them already looking at me. I look away and look out the window.

"Jay? Carlos? Do you guys want to le-"

"Leave?" Jay asks cutting me off as he knew what I was going to say. I nod my head at him and wait for them to respond.

"Of course not," Carlos says as he pets dude. "You?" I shake my head and feel the tears coming down and I let them fall. I look over to them and see them already with sad faces.

"You know, I was actually enjoying staying here. I actually liked having more friends, even a best friend," I say thinking about Ashlynn and how heartbroken she will be soon after Ben eats that cookie again.

"I actually thought that I had a chance on opening my own store and a chance on having a good boyfriend," I say as I feel more tears coming down.

"I thought I actually had chance being away from our parents," Carlos says making us slightly laugh.

"Whatever happens, we'll always be there for each other right?" Jay asks looking at us.