IV. A Dream Wishing to Come True

IIII

IIII.  A Dream Wishing to Come True

"Yes I know its a lovely morning, but I was having a lovely dream too," I sigh as I untangle my braids. The birds chirp as they open the window letting me see how beautiful it was outside with the sunrise with a clear view to see the castle where Prince Ben was staying at. The birds fly over to me and start chirping.

"What kind of a dream?" I say and see them nodding.

"mm, can't tell," I say shaking my head at them, they chirp again asking why.

"cause if you tell a wish, it won't come true, and after all... 

A dream is a wish your heart makes

When you're fast asleep," pausing for a moment I notice more birds starting to come in through the window.

"In dreams you will lose your heartaches

Whatever you wish for, you keep," A bird starts to whistle, grabbing my brush I start to brush my hair out of its tangles.

"Have faith in your dreams and someday

Your rainbow will come smiling through

No matter how your heart is grieving," I notice that Gus and Jaq coming in the room with smiles as they just woke up. Jaq stands on my nightstand and gazing. I tap his nose as he lays.

"If you keep on believing

A dream that you wish

will come true," I stand up from my bed as I hear bell ring notifying that we should be waking up.

"Oh that clock," It rings again.

"Oh kill joy," I say looking at it as it rings again.

 "I hear you! Come on, get up you say!" Rings again

"Time to start another day," It rings again, I look to the window to look at the castle.

"Even he orders me around even when i'm not home," I say as the bell rings again. "Well there's one thing, they can't order me to stop dreaming and perhaps someday... The dream that I wish will come true" I dance around my room while humming and making my bed and going to the bathroom to shower. The birds help me by handing me to soap and take the water out of its lock and giving it to me for me to grab and rinse my body. I get out with wrapping a towel around myself. I go to the sink and receive my toothbrush with it's toothpaste from the mice. I walk to my room and start to put my dress on for the day.

"No matter how your heart is grieving," I put on my heels as the mice hands me each shoe.
"If you keep on believing," I then put on a new fresh ribbon that the birds hand me.
"The dream that you wish will come true," I walk out of my room with all my stuff and head to my first class of the day.

          "Ashlynn!" turning around I see Evie and a girl with purple hair walking out of their last class and walking up to me. Evie smiles while the other girl has a serious face.

"Evie, good to see you! Thanks for ditching me yesterday," I say joking around.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I forgot that you didn't know where the rooms were," she apologizes, shaking my head I giggle.

"Evie it's fine, I was teasing," I say as she let outs a breath, I look to the girl next to her.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Ashlynn," I say sticking my hand out for her to shake. She thinks for a few moments, I was about to take my hand away with embarrassment, but luckily she takes my hand and shakes it.

"Mal," She says before taking her hand away.

"I know you guys want to talk and all, but I kinda have to talk to Evie privately so if you don't mind..." she continues.

"No it's alright. I have to go to my locker anyways," I say walking away, I look down to my left and see them talking, turning out that their lockers are few down from mine. I look back to my locker and get scared when I see Gus and Jaq in my locker, looking around to make sure no one saw them I get closer to my locker and ask what they were doing here.

"We didn't want to be in the room the whole day so we decided to go in your bag when you weren't looking," Jaq says as het gets out with Gus.

"Well boys, that is not something you shouldn't have done. You don't want other people seeing you do you? I mean Evie already saw you and you almost got caught by Ben!" I explain to them.

"Sorry Princess," Gus says making me smile at him, I tap his head and look over to Mal and Evie again just to see Evie gone and instead I see Mal at her locker and Ben looking at me, I smile and wave at him and see him wave back he was about to come up to me when suddenly Mal decided to talk to him.

"Hey Bennyboo" she says making him turn around to look at her with a smile, he walks over to her before giving me one last glance.

"Ugh come on, seriously? He picked a Villain Kid over you?" Jaq says as blows a raspberry.

"Now Jaq be nice," I say and feel an arm around me.

"Evie!" I say smiling.

"Hey, its the mice again. Lemme remember... Jay and Gus?" she tries to remember only forgetting Jaq's name.

"It's Jaq sweetheart," he says annoyed and giving Evie glare just for her to give him one back.

THIRD PERSON

While Jaq and Evie were having a glare off Ashlynn laughed as she kept making small glances to Ben and notice him eating a cookie. As he eats the cookie he forgets everything that he was just talking about with the purpled haired girl who looked at him waiting for something to happen. As that was happening Gus takes notice of a squirrel near by making him scream and run away from the locker and running down to the left. Ashlynn notices and runs down for Gus screaming his name for him to stop with Evie closing the girls locker and following her trying to stop her from running into the prince when suddenly the blonde girl bumps into the prince and him catching her just in time as she was about to hit the ground. He looks into her eyes as does she for quite a time, the three teens, Jay, Carlos, and Evie look at them both in shock as for Mal she sighs in frustration that she had just messed up the spell. Gus stops running and looks at the pair in 'awe'.

"Ashlynn have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes?" As he fully stands with her. Ben goes to take another bite, but Mal takes the cookie back before putting it back in a bag and handing it to Jay, Mal looks at both of them in frustration and looking back at her friends.

"How you feeling, bro?" Jay asks the prince as he grabs his shoulders.

"I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your name. Ashlynn! Ashlynn!" Ben say before he tries to start singing, but Mal was quick enough to cover his mouth. The VK's look at each other in shock when they realize the affect that the cookie had, but only for him to be falling for the wrong person.

"What is wrong with him? Where is all this coming from?" Ashlynn asks as she laughs. He was taken away from her when Jay and Carlos take him to the boys locker room to get ready for the game.

"Hey do you wanna possibly sit with us?" Mal asks nicely trying to get closer to the girl and find a way to change the love spell. The princess obliviously nods her head before going to her locker and putting Gus and Jaq in her bag and following the two girls in front of her.