II. Welcome to The Glass Slipper Shoe Store

The Glass Slipper Shoe Store, often known as The Glass Slipper, is a self-standing shoe store that Ashlynn Charming runs.

"Ashlynn wait up!" turning around I see Evie running up to me, stopping where I was I wait for her to catch up to me and stop running, but nope she forgets to stop and causing us both to fall on the floor. We look at each other when we were on the ground and start laughing.

"Sorry about that," Evie says laughing as she grabs my hand to help me up. "I was wondering... If I can come to your shop?"

"I would love for you to come!" I grab her wrist and take her with me to the limo. As we get to the limo we start talking and trying to get to know each other.

"You see on the isle we don't have much privilege as we do here. For example, I want to start my own shop and design dresses for big events!" She says happy thinking about it. I tell her that once she starts her shop, I want to be the first to person to have a dress from her. As we pull up to the store and leave the limo Evie stares in awe on how beautiful it was. Walking inside I take Evie to the back and show her the real magic.

"Wow. That's a lot of shoes," Evie says as she looks at the rows of shoes. I watch as she looks at the black boot heels. As she was looking at more I decided to go on my phone and try to find some of the people in our schools social media.

"Ah a rat!" Evie screams running over to me. Looking over I notice that it was just Jaq and Gus.

"Hey who do you think you're calling a rat," Jaq angrily says to Evie.

"I-it talks?" Evie asks as she starts to walk over.

"Calm down Jaq she didn't know. Evie this is Jaq and Gus," I say picking both of them up and introducing them to her.

"As in evil queens daughter!?" They gasp and run to my shoulders and hide under my hair.

"Now boys don't be rude. Just because her mother's evil it doesn't truly mean that she is too," I scold taking them out from my hair. They apologize to Evie making her smile at them. I talk to Evie and we both decide to homework while we wait for opening time.

"Just two more minutes," I say looking at my phone and up to her.

"Oh right, well I guess I better go to not bother you," she says starting pick up her stuff.

"No, please don't leave! Do you maybe want to help with the store today and keep me company?" I ask hoping she would stay.

"Me? oh my gosh, I would be honored!" she says squealing and hugging me. I walk to the door and changed the 'closed' sign to now 'open' sign. As soon as I did so many girls from the school started coming in and gawking over the shoes.

"Hi welcome to The Glass Slipper do you guys need any help?" I ask smiling at them and walk away after they shake their head no.

"oo those would look super cute on you with a pink dress," I turn and see Evie helping some customers and see some of them stare at her weirdly and others actually appreciative. The girl she was talking to agreed and decided to buy them.

"I really can't believe she would hire a villain as a worker here, we all know she's gonna steal a pair"  I hear these girls laugh and turn around to face them.

"Hi i'm going to need you girls to leave" I say and see them with shocked faces.

"We didn't do anything? Why are you kicking us out?" one of the girls ask me as I take the shoes from them.

"Well you're sorta being rude about that girl over there and she's my friend so that sorta makes her important to me," rolling their eyes at me they say a 'whatever' and leave the store.

"Hey what happened? Why they leave?" Evie asked walking over to me

"Oh nothing, they just came in to look," I say looking out the big window and seeing them walking away from the store.

"Oh well ok, I just sold my first pair!" She says smiling

"Oh my gosh yay! I'm so proud of you!" I say, the next few hours were spend with selling shoes and talking to customers and we tried to talk to each other now and then.

"Ah man, i'm kinda sad that were closed now!" Evie complains as we get in the limo along with the Jaq and Gus in my bag.

"Yeah, but you are always welcome to come and help at the store," I say smiling at her.

"Ashlynn, Thank you so much for today! I am really glad that were able to get along very well," She says hugging me.

"Me too, you're like a best friend that I never had," I say smiling and see her smile raise when I say best friend.

"you mean that?" she asks putting her hand on top of mine

"Of course, growing up I never really got the chance to make many friends since I was homeschooled and always working at the shop, so thank you," I say smiling. We soon get back to Auradon Prep and as we get there she says goodbye and leaves to go straight to the kitchen. She didn't say why, but just said she had to go. Walking around I try to remember on where the rooms were, but can't remember. I look around the front garden and notice some people still outside.

"Ashlynn it's nice to see you again,"