VII. Showing Love

VII: Showing Love

"Thanks for helping me last minute E," I say sitting down on my bed.

"Of course! Now close your eyes, I was gonna give you this when it was right, but I might as well give it to you now," I close my eyes and wait for her to tell me on when to open them.

"Open," I look up and see her holding a beautiful light blue dress. I look at it amazed.

"Now I made sure to add lots of sparkles, but a lot where it blinds someone because then that would be bad, but I remember how you always said that you loved glitter," she says handing it to me.

"Oh my gosh Evie, this... this is amazing!" I say as I get up to hug her.

"Thank you," I say pulling away as she nods and tell me to go try it on. As I come out with dress and heels on I notice Evie look up with a huge smile. "As a thank you from helping me this past week, I wanted to give you the boots that I saw you staring at. I think you deserve them," I say as I get the box from under my bed and giving it to her.

"Oh my gosh, A! Thank you, this is the best gift I have ever received," she says hugging me.

"Anyways, you look amazing," she says getting up and taking me to the mirror, as I finally see how I look and notice how good I actually looked. Hugging her I say a 'thank you' and decided to take a picture with her. Posting one on Auragram, laughing together we talked until finally a knock was heard. Opening the door I see Ben with two helmets and a shocked face.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful. I hope you like bikes," I smile and giggle as I grab the helmet and say goodbye to Evie as she waves goodbye.

              Holding  onto Ben tightly I look around the forest and watch for where he takes us. We arrive to our destination and leave the bike behind before walking through the forest and onto a large rope bridge making me nervous. As if Ben noticed I felt his large hand grab my small one as he was in front of me. Smiling at him I have the other hand grabbing onto the rope and notice him come to a stop and look out to the forest.

"Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone," He asks breaking the silence.

"Um... my middle name is Bleue," I say trying to mock with a french accent. He chuckles at my middle name.

"Bleue?" He repeats also trying to mock the french accent.

"Yeah. Bleue. Just my mom making it obvious that her favorite color is blue,"  We both chuckle as we watch the waterfall.