VI

Y'all this chapter got a little tiny bit of Explicit so I'm warning y'all ⚠️

June 28th

                       -                      -                     -

It was only a few days until my 23rd birthday and at this point, My mind mentally was really fucked up in the meantime though which made me not want to do anything on my birthday.

I walked around the park with Evaleigh my little sister who was holding a tight grip on my hand before I told her to let go and play while I sat on the bench looking like somebody's father.

"Hey is that Corbyn?" A grown woman walked up to me sitting on the bench right beside me.

I looked at her confused because I didn't know who she was or how she knew me. She looked good but I wasn't in the mood.

"Ya who you?" I said as my thick Florida accent rolled off my tongue.

She looked at me like I was crazy because I didn't realize who she was or maybe that I had an attitude.

"Corbyn really? It's me, Iman, " She said putting her hand on my shoulder but I gently flicked it off.

"Ohhh shit my bad Iman you look way different." I shrugged and the fact that she really did look completely different. She used to be my babysitter.

"No it's fine but you have grown so much since I last saw you." She said. We haven't seen each other since like I was in middle school I'm sorta surprised she knew it was me.

I nodded not really wanting a conversation at this moment but she probably wasn't going to budge. She was hella talkative.

She tapped her fingers along the bench scooting a little bit closer. If anybody saw us they probably think we were a couple or something because Iman was pretty young-looking.

"Don't put that shit on me dawg!" I said flicking off a bug Evaleigh had run up to me with instead she laughed and ran back.

"You shouldn't be cursing at your daughter like that Corbyn" Iman chuckled watching her son play. I forgot to mention she had a kid.

"She's not my kid so I could curse at her all I want." I mugged Iman. I hated when people try to tell me shit like this was they kid or something.

Iman put her hands up in defense. "My fault jit" She said in her Floridian accent. Surprisingly she knew slang since she was like in her early 30s.

"You good just don't do that shit." I looked at her while she licked her lips eyeing me back. Iman was hella seductive even when I was in middle school she wanted me and I always fell for it.

"Let's go for a walk while the kids play." She said grabbing my hand and I got up because it didn't sound like a bad idea. 

...minutes passing.