XX

September 7th
_________

September 7th_________

"New Beginnings"
...

"Can't wait for us to get married for real." Mikiah said as she held her pregnant belly towards my face. She wasn't pregnant with my child but I told her I'd be there for her. She was also my ex. "Yeah married huh?" I said dryly as my thoughts shifted over to Micah as soon as marriage got brought up.

"Yeah I mean we're going to be starting a family soon and well marriage always makes it better." She said smiling.

"We not even dating Mikiah I'm not even over our old relationship so how do you think I'm going to last in this one?" I said.

"Corbyn we grow and we move on and I'm back which means that we're probably meant to be plus your fucking me." She said.

"Just because I'm fucking you don't mean we need to be together I thought I kept that clear to you." I said getting up off the bed to put my chain on.

Mikiah followed me to the dresser and stood behind me with her hand on her hip. "So you acting all brand new now, Are you seeing somebody Corbyn?" She asked me. I turned around and ignored her walking away but she still followed me.

"Corbyn I know you hear me nigga?!" Mikiah yelled as she followed me down the stairs.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and slightly opened the front door I knew Mikiah was mad as hell standing behind me so I turned around to face her. "I ain't seeing nobody but your little preggo ass." I said and then I walked out the door.

I wasn't lying though because I wasn't seeing anybody else since my last breakup I've been holding my composure to not fuck anyone and be labeled as a heartbreaker and a player. I sure wasn't expecting to have my Ex around me either.

"Yo ma wassup?" I said through the speaker on my car that blasted with my mom's jams in the background as I closed the door to my car.

"Hey baby how you feeling?" My mom yelled through her music playing.

"Ma you a lil too loud can you turn that shit down." I said laughing.

"Huh what you say baby?!" She said loudly.

"Can you turn it down PLEASE!" I said getting a little closer to the speaker while keeping my attention to the road.

"Oh sorry hun, can you hear me now?" She asked me. "Yeah I can, and I've been good so far." I told her back while turning to different streets.

"You not messing around with that lil heffa are you?" She asked sternly. I suppose she was talking about Micah since she had a newly found hate for her in which I can admit that was my fault.

"Stop calling her heffa ma and no we haven't talked." I said back and it was pretty true I wanted to though but I didn't think she was ready for that yet.