XXVIII

October 6th_________

October 6th
_________

"It's like every time I get around y'all it's drama, time to get a new set of friends." Eve ranted throwing her hands up in the air.

We all looked at her but ignored it because she was just in her mood. Everyone knew Eve started most of the drama in the friend group but never would take accountability of it so after a while we just let her be.

"You lucky Dylan ain't here to fold ya ass." I laughed a bit scrolling through my Instagram.

"Oh go suck a dick Chase!" She flicked me off and walked a bit faster in pace.

We were headed to another kickback again this week being in college made me really turn into a "party whore" ever since I got here I've been going to parties back to back. It was just Me, Eve and our friend Judas this time. Dylan was busy with East most likely and Micah was a pregnant homebody.

"So are you and Zaion done or is he still being an over obsessive bitch?" I asked her. Eve face dimmed a bit on the topic. I was always upfront and blunt when it came to situations like this only because I actually cared for Eve and if I said it in a nice way she would've kept it a secret. "Uhm were fine Chase it's ok." She waved me off. Judas shook his head and I knew she wasn't going to say anything else about it so I gave up.

We walked into a pretty dingy apartment complex. The kickback was located in other words known as the hood and being a gay male made me more cautious with my movements around the area. I knew I had to watch my words now with certain guys because I never know which one of them might do something.

The lower level of the complex was filled with weed smoke in the air as a few men watched us walk upstairs from the sidelines. Their stares were deep and red as one of them moved his hand towards his gun but never pulled it out. I felt much more safer once we got on the upper level.

"So who exactly is the host of this party again Judas because this was your idea." I said to him. Judas had a white tee with a gold chain lacing his neck and some sagged grey sweats not the usual attire for a party but I couldn't complain because he looked good. "A nigga I'm real cool with I thought I already told you that for the 20th time." Judas looked back at me with an attitude.

"I-i was just asking because-

"Don't be on none of that gay shit today either these niggas ain't built with that type of lifestyle yet." Judas had cut me off as we made in front of someone's doorstep. Eve touched my shoulder assuring that I would be ok and I gave her a reassuring nod back.

I quick adjusted my jeans and watch as Judas banged hard on the door. The music ranged loud through the building. A couple of shuffles you could hear as the door unlocked and flew wide open. It was a tall tatted dark-skin man with sagged jeans and no shirt.