IX

"Dylan"

"Dylan"

July 13th - continued.
----------

"That bitch is hella weird." Uriah said. She was talking about the comment Eve had left under my recent post on Instagram.

It was all so sudden and I was going to talk about the situation beforehand with her but I was already angered about it so I reacted. Badly.

"Weirdo hoes, Durk mentioned it first." I stated laughing at the situation.

Micah and Chase had stayed with me after the incident and then my close friend Uriah slid through after I had ranted on the phone with her about it.

"This whole situation is driving me insane." Chase said and Micah nodded with him in agreement.

"I know but she deserved it y'all." I shrugged.

I hated the fact that we made our friends pick a side between us but they both know who the realistic one was in this situation.

"But did she really though Dylan?" Micah questioned sitting in the corner with her knees up to her face.

Micah hated being in these types of predicaments because she had to be so choosey and that wasn't it good thing especially if everybody is friends. She felt like this was built up tension between us two.

"What you mean? She disrespected me multiple times on social media." I said.

"Ok but somebody sent that to you, you've never seen her say it though or seen the actual tweet." Micah stated making a valid point but I wasn't believing anyone until Eve apologized or someone tells me it was fake.

"Micah you know how Eve is." I said trying to get out of this whole topic.

"That's the point D if she had a problem she would say it." Micah said getting frustrated.

"She has some pretty valid points D." Chase added in.

It felt like everybody was trying to justify her action all of sudden now but when were they doing that back at the table. They weren't my point exactly.

"Ok I don't care anymore y'all, we not cool so be it." I said ending the conversation.

"And if that bitch try it we gon shake the table period!" Uriah said standing up and shaking her butt.

Uriah never really liked Eve because they felt as if they were too in competition with each other and I felt like that was over me. She's like a sister to me and Eve used to be too but they couldn't get along so I tried to keep their distance away from each other.

"This shit making me feel wrong, I'm out." Micah threw up her deuces and left out.

"She a weirdo too, I don't trust either." Uriah said.

"Chill out Uriah, that's my baby and she just feels uncomfortable about this I understand." I shrugged.

If anybody knew Micah she was like the glue that kept us apart. She was the youngest and felt like we all were raising our little sister but at the most, she was probably the best thing we could've wished for in this group and we needed that.