XXX

"Micah"3 months later

"Micah"
3 months later..

December 8th
__________

"Your 27 weeks about now and your baby is the size of "a slice of pizza"." She rubbed the gel around my belly. "I do have the gender results today would you like to open them up?" She asked me.

Corbyn wasn't at the doctors with me today so I didn't want to open the letter without him. I also didn't want a gender reveal because everybody wouldn't be there anyway. Corbyn's side of the family didn't like me that much except for Eve and the people on my side are gone now.

"No, thank you I'll just take the letter I kinda want to surprise me and my boyfriend myself." The doctor wiped the gel off as she helped me sit up.

"Ok love well you have your next appointment in 2 weeks congratulations on your new boy or girl." She wrote up the result and put it in a gift bag. "Make sure you keep up on your prenatals and everything else your good to go." The doctor handed me a bag and said.

"Thank you Dr. Evie." I nodded and headed out the door.

I was going to the store to pick up a few balloons and some other trinkets for the surprise. We had a few names picked out but we were going to wait until the actual birth which is in 3 more months to be exact.

Getting in and out of the car was a big struggle now since I've been pregnant well technically everything has I'm just glad Corbyn is here with me to help along the way.

It was around nighttime as of now majority of my appointments we're usually at night. The lights of my car started to flicker I didn't bother with them though I was just ready to get the fuck home.

As I started to drive I had a habit of looking at my rear view mirror every 5 seconds but I just felt something weird this time like something was behind me or watching me. I didn't want to stop the car and look back but I sped up my speed a little. The darker it got outside the more it made me want to ditch the store.

I decided to turn my music on to calm my nerves while I drove on the highway closer to home.

"Siri shuffle "Brent Faiyez." I spoke out to my Bluetooth car that was hooked up to my phone.

I rolled down the windows as I felt the nice breeze come through while Brent blasted through my speakers. There was a sudden shuffle in the backseat of my car but yet again I payed no attention to it.

Incoming call from "Husband😈"...

"Yes, hun I'm almost home stop worrying." I spoke out with a slight chuckle. He'd always would call if I was taking to long for him to come home.

"I know I know.. I'm just kinda anxious for the news and shit." He said. "We finna have a lil Corby Corb I'm already visioning it." I rolled my eyes after he said that. He kept thinking it was going to be a boy but I had a good feeling it was a girl since I prayed hard for one.

"Yeah yeah little boy my ass I ain't having no more lil  niggas running around yet I need like at least two more years." I said.

"Woman don't be calling my unborn son a nigga and two years?! You've got to be out ya damn mind." Corbyn said. "My penis can't wait two years for a son so we betta get to steppin then." He laughed a bit.

"Unt uh your lil wee wee can't hold for shit I'm just going be popping kids day and night being with you." We laughed together. Moments on the phone like this had made me happy. Me and Corbyn definitely came along way couldn't even believe a couple months ago we were broken up and now I'm pregnant.

While we were talking a few more shuffled from the backseat came upon. I took a quick glance back since I was at a red light. A unknown male arose from the seat with his face covered and a gun pointed to my head.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed.

"Don't say shit else bitch hang the phone up now or I'm a pull this trigger and he ain't going be able to see his own child born." He spoke out while his deep voice ranged through the car.

"Baby who's there? What's going on!?" Corbyn's voice got cut short as I hanged the phone up slowly.

"Please don't kill me..I have a baby on the way!." I pleaded out as the tears rushed down my cheeks.

"I said shut the fuck up!." The man yelled as he hopped up in the passenger seat. "Now you gon listen to me aiight and if you don't that's ya life sweetheart." He said keeping the gun at me but pointed low at my stomach.

I held my stomach as if my baby was already in my arms. I couldn't believe what position I was in right now but I had to do whatever it took to get my child out here safe.

"I'll do whatever you want just please don't kill my baby." I said.

...

I laid slouched down outside in a dark alley way fully naked as blood dripped between my legs. I watched it flow down on the pavement. My eyes filled with regret yet pain as him entering me kept filling my mind. My body, my legs, my baby was so sore and numb. I couldn't even cry anymore i just wanted my "Corbyn" here with me by my side but I had no one.

Every time I tried to close my eyes I could hear my throbbing screams crying for help as he beat me. He violated me mentally, physically and emotionally. The sad thing is he kept that damn mask on I couldn't even see a clear view of him.

"I w-want him dead..I'm gonna ki-kill him." I cried out softly. It was so quiet and dark I heard echoes of my own cries.

He took everything away from me down to my clothes and even to my phone being smashed and thrown out. He took my privacy and invaded everything I had. He hurt my baby's secrecy and violated "her".

"Micah! Micah! Where are you?! Baby!."  I heard my name being yelled closely but I couldn't find exact where as I tried look around it was too dark and my eyes were swelled up from the hits.

"Help me! Help me! Help me!" I tried to scream back. My voice was raspy over the yelling I had done earlier.

It was loud fast footsteps coming closer in the alleyway it sounded as someone was running towards this way. I didn't know who it was but I struggled to move away before they came.

"Don't move baby it's me..It's me Corbyn." He quickly ran over to me. The dried up tears showcased on his puffy cheeks. He held my face in his hands gently caressing it. "I'm here mamas..I'm so sorry." I laid in his arms as we cried out together.

"I'm so sorry."

...

To be continued...