XI

Explicit Content ⚠️

July 17th
—————

"Birthday Sex, Birthday Sex!" Corbyn said humping the back of me while I was cooking breakfast. It indeed was my birthday today but I wasn't planning on doing anything fun.

"Boy get off me you ain't getting none of this." I said pushing him back.

"Baby I'm all up in that tonight!" He said kissing me on the cheek and grabbing the plates out.

"No more kids Corbyn." I said waving my finger and then taking his plate putting the eggs on it.

"Chill out I didn't even look at the letter." He said quietly and it was true Corbyn didn't look at that day because he was being a baby and was scared.

"Yeah cause you a pussy." I said to him sticking out my tongue but he didn't take it as a joke and left out going upstairs.

I knew Corbyn was scared to be dad because this was very new to him and I didn't mean to hurt his feelings I was just joking about it so he could feel a bit better about it. Him and Rico do it so I felt like I can do it but I guess I was wrong.

I took my plate with me and sat in the dining table because Corbyn locked the door to the bedroom and I didn't think he wanted me up there with him anyway.

Nobody gave me a birthday text or nothing and now I made the only person who gave a fuck about it pissed off which is why I hated this day so much already. Chase would always call first but we got in a argument yesterday.

My phone rang and I looked at it and it was from the Florida County Penitentiary so I answered it because I didn't know what they wanted.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey MiMi this is mommy." My mother said.

"Ok bye." I said because I wanted to hang up so bad I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody today at all.

"Wait Baby I just wanted to say Happy Birthday and that I love you so much I'm sorry we couldn't spend it with you today but I sent something in the mail for you and that's all Bye hun." She said.

A tear dropped down my face and I didn't know how much I missed my mother but I did and even though we got into it she still took the chance to tell me happy birthday.

"Thanks ma I love you too." I said but the call had already ended.

I finished eating my food and put in the dishwasher and then left out to go check the mail again this week since my mother said she left me something.

I slid on my slides and used the elevator to go down to the first floor where the mailboxes were. A pregnant couple got on with me and smiled at me and I did back and that made me realize this could've been Corbyn and Karma but he chose me and it made feel like I was taking him for granted.