XXIII

September 14th__________

September 14th
__________

"Zaion you always find some shit to argue about just leave me alone I'm about to go to class!" I said walking downstairs as he stormed down right behind me. " You not going to class until we talk this out I ain't even talk to her you keep listening to everybody around you." He said.

"You already cheated on me and then your going to continue to talk to her afterwards and you think I'm dumb?" I turned around and looked at him like he was stupid.

"Why you keep saying I cheated on you? I didn't even do nothing with her she was just all up on me." Zaion tried to move me around from leaving but I tried to push him away. "So when did we just let random people just push all up on us." I turned around and folded my arms we were only 4 months into our relationship and he was already lying and cheating I knew this was too good to be true.

"Baby don't fucking push me away, I ain't cheat on you bro." Zaion kept moving in front of me trying to block me again. "Move damn I have to go." I said pushing him out of the way. That angered Zaion as he threw me up against the wall while his hand was around my neck.

"What I tell you about that pushing Eve." He said as his hand strengthened around my neck. I tried to move him away by pushing his stomach but he took his other hand and pushed mine away. "Let m-me go." I struggled under his hold. He finally took his hand off my neck and pushed me back. "Don't ever accuse me of cheating again bitch!" He took his left hand and slapped me across my face. I immediately held my cheeks as the tears came rushing down.

"Wh-why would you do that?" I fell on my knees holding my face. I never seen him like this before even if we always argued he wouldn't hit me though only push me. "You accused me and pushed me baby." He walked over to me trying to touch me but I pushed him away from me. "Get away from me!" I yelled at him. He then let out a deep chuckle and dragged me by the ponytail I had in to the other side of the room.

"I will beat the shit out of you Eve, stop trying me." He looked me straight in my eyes and all I saw was a different man and evil one. I was scared for my life but I wasn't going to put myself in danger anymore I just needed to leave.  "O-ok just please don't hurt me anymore." I said flinching from his every move.

"Oh promise me I won't hurt you unless you don't try to hurt me and will be good baby girl, now get the fuck out my house and I want you back here at 3:00pm ok." He said to me. I nodded and got up limping a bit and grabbed my bag and keys off the counter. Thankfully I had my makeup in my purse to cover this up before I got to class.

...

"Fuck you got these sun shades on foh." Judas' thick southern accent came out as he walked beside me. I pushed his hand away as he tried to take them off. "Judas stop, they're cute that's why I put them on." I said to him. Micah and Dylan were right behind us walking surprisingly we didn't get kicked out of school for the fight but you could tell the tension was very real since the girls were still there.