𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️
If you don't like smut, keep scrolling!

[Chapter 13 - The Bedroom Shenanigans]

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Rushing into her bedroom, Genevieve gasped for air, leaning against the wall as she let Severus roam her body. It had been a while since Genevive had been in a romantic relationship, almost a decade to be exact, but their bodies clicked together like they were moulded for each other.

Severus deepened their kiss, allowing his emotions to run his mind. He too had never done this before, yet it felt so right. He hoped Genevive was feeling the same, because he knew he couldn't stay in control for much longer.

He began to feel her up and down, his hands lingering around her breasts. He looked up to her eyes for reassurance, and her mild moaning reminded him he was doing a good job. Genevieve, on the other hand, was struggling to keep it together, her knees buckling and shaking underneath her dress. She pulled him up to her face, gripping Severus's collar to pull him closer until all of his body was pressed against her.

They began to kiss again, Severus tempting Genevieve's mouth open as she groaned, the heat rising in her core becoming almost unbearable. She worked on unbuttoning his shirt. When it was open, she tossed it over to the other side of the room. Only now did she realise how toned and vigorous Severus's chest was, delicately tracing the scars along with his biceps with her hands. Severus winced as she did this, making Genevieve stop, worried that she had done something wrong.

Severus noticed the concern in her eyes, leaning down to capture her in a kiss, rather everything was alright. He brushed her curls off her shoulder, loosening the fastenings that held her dress closed. Genevieve leaned into him as he undid her dress, tingling under each touch. Though this was their first time together, both of them did what they felt was right, careful not to hurt each other.

As her dress pooled around her ankles, her naked form increased his ardour. Genevieve stepped out of the dress, leaving her in her bra and underwear. Genevieve wasn't the most confident critter, so she almost immediately covered herself with her arms. Shying away, she was surprised when Severus pushed her hands away, kissing her again before speaking.

"You are beautiful, Genevieve, absolutely stunning. " Genevive blushed profoundly, leaning in to kiss Severus again.

" And you are a very handsome man, Severus."

After tossing his trousers over by his shirt, Genevive dragged Severus over the bed. His lips on her neck were demanding and possessive, charged with the same repressed lust and desire that coursed through her. They kept moving backwards until Genevieve's calf hit the end of the bed. Pulling Severus with her, the pair landed on the bed, mid-kiss as she gripped him tightly. Though her head hurt, mostly from the alcohol, nothing, not even their lack of experience, could ruin the moment they were creating.

Severus gently pushed her head back, his lips falling to her jaw and her neck. With his free hand, he slipped it under her back, unclasping her bra. Genevieve moaned, heat pooling in the cavity of her stomach as Severus slipped the straps off her shoulders. Her leg snaked around one of his, his name escaping her lips in a hoarse whisper as he cupped her breast in one hand.

His hand stroked over her arm, slipping under her; she arched against him, finding the hem of his boxers and tugging at them. Severus helped her, removing his own as well as hers, leading into a passionate kiss, their bodies exploring the groves and dips in the other.

"Severus, I'm ready, do it, " Genevieve said hoarsely, moaning and bowing her back as he caressed and kissed her breasts.

With the confirmation he needed, Severus pushed into her. When she gasped, he worried he was hurting her, but her cries and fast thrusting movements gave him the momentum to continue. The force of Severus's movements caused Genevieve to throw her head back. Her hands tightened behind his head, lacing them through his surprisingly soft hair. He gave her barely a second to adjust before he pulled out agonizingly and thrust back in, burying himself in her.

"Oh, Morgana!" Genevieve cried out.

Severus didn't have the control or the restraint to take it slow. Genevive pulled his face down to hers, kissing him, moaning against his lips every time he thrust into her. Her eyes fluttered, and she dipped her head to his shoulder, her core pushed against his abdomen. He felt her muscles tighten around him as her hands gripped tighter at his skin, the fever of her hot, slick skin urging his pace on.

"Merlin, Gen," Severus choked out, questioning, his shoulders shaking. She tilted her head to his ear and moaned his name loudly in response, her breath hitching.

He found her hands and held them together in one of his, tightening his fingers around her wrists like a rope, pushing them over her head so her knuckles brushed against the bed frame. She bit her lip and gasped, her legs slipping at his waist. Severus felt Genevieve coming undone around him. He pushed against her hard, cresting with her, his shoulders shuddering with this release. He loosened his grip on her hands and felt his muscles relax as he collapsed, managing to shift to the side so as not to hurt her when he fell.

Genevive drew her breath sharply, wincing as his warmth left her, suddenly cold where she had once been unbearably hot. She closed her eyes, swallowing as her breathing slowed down from its erratic rate. Severus's heartbeat against her shoulder, his arm lay draped across her stomach heavily, his skin hot and sweaty on hers.

Genevieve drew her lip between her teeth to stop her panting, listening to his harsh breathing, completely unconcerned with the consequences of her actions. She was speechless at how fast it had happened, how easily and naturally. Lightheaded, she sighed slowly, finally catching her breath. As she shifted slightly, Severus had to move his leg from between hers, lifting his head and looking at her indecipherably.

He lifted his head a little more and rested it on his palm, a slow, lazy smirk breaking over his face. He drew his hand forward, splaying his fingers across her stomach, a confident, proud look in his dark eyes. She was amazed at how comfortable this was, how she melted to him, blithely unconcerned that it might not have been perfect, it was perfect to her because it was with him.

He was caught up in thoughts of her body wrapped around him, her hands brushing against his skin and her how her tempting, seductive mouth had tasted. He responded at the thought, trailing his hand lightly over her navel and lower, touching sensitive skin. She shifted towards him, rolling on her side a little, but he leaned over her and pushed her back to her original position.

Looking up, Genevieve began to speak, " I think I'm in love, "

Severus mocked a look of shock, " With another man, after all we've been through, "

"You are infuriating, " Genevive joked, lying against his chest, tracing circles.

"Ha, ha, ha, "

After a few moments' silence, Severus spoke again, running his hand through her hair as she began to drift off to sleep. " I think I've fallen in love too, "

He too languished off to sleep, entangled with each other as they slept through the night, the cold wind replaced by a warm bliss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm gonna leave it at that, I don't think any words can describe how I feel. A huge shoutout to Squibstress who with her amazing editing skills and overall experience in writing, this chapter wouldn't be possible so thank you again for your help.

*The_lost_flower*