i n t r o d u c t i o n

Jang Yejin ( 16)
Huening Kai ( 17 )

Jang Yejin : maknae and the seventh member of everglow ! Natural beauty ,, a lot of idols ideal type. She has a really thin body and only weighs 38kg ... she was a trainee for about 2 years and is also known as a golden maknae because she can do literally everything. She has the visuals and she can possibly do anything . She came from a really wealthy family , but she is also very sensitive and is very gullible.  Her height is 5'4 ! Birthday July 24 , 2003. Her ideal type is Felix from skz. She used to be in produce 101 until she got eliminated. Her full name is Jang Yejin .

Huening Kai : Huening is the fifth member of txt and also the maknae of Txt ! Huening Kai is also very beautiful and some people call him a doll because of his natural looks ! He loves his hyungs a lot and loves giving belly rubs ! Huening Kai is also very tall ( 6'0 ).  Huening Kai also known as ningning or hyuka ! Huening Kai's ideal type is Yuna from Itzy ! Full name is Kai Kamal Huening !

Extra characters and minor characters
- everglow
- Itzy
- txt
- bts
- skz
- ateez
Any more groups !

disclaimer ‪
- this ff contains formal language !
- this is a more mature ff so if you do not prefer something like this ,, then you have every right to leave !
- please do not send any hate to any of these people in this ff ,, it's all a story and not reality.
- the people in here are the same age as their actual age !
- if offended please do not by any means report !
- thank you !