c h a p t e r 17 | no caption.

Next day.

Mia: oh my gosh.

You were all having breakfast at the table.

Onda: What ?

She dropped her phone. That's when we saw it.

Breaking news
Txt's Huening Kai and Everglow's Yejin were caught on a date after not seeing each other for days or maybe weeks. They have been reportedly dating for months now.

Yejin : Oh my gosh no no no .

Mia: Yejin , you're dead.

You started crying. You weren't sure if your fans would be happy or if his fans would be happy about this.

You decided to text him about this.

Yejin 🌼: KAI ! OMG WE GOT EXPOSED 😭

Kai 🌸: Wdym ?

Yejin🌼: look at what's trending.

Huening Kai's Pov ;

I'm dead. I'm so dead. I have no idea what to do. What will our manager think ? Will I have to leave.

Soobin : Huening Kai ... Bang Pd wants to see you.

I gave him eyes of worry, but he said that I'll be ok.

Meanwhile :

Manager : How could you get caught ? Why didn't you say anything to us. You know this will ruin your reputation. This could possibly even ruin your relationship. Yejin why weren't you careful ?

Yejin : I don't know. I didn't see him for weeks so I left the dorm without checking out for cameras. I'm very sorry.

Manager : Sorry isn't going to help. Yejin what will the fans think ? What would other people think ?!

Yejin : I'm very sorry.

Manager: I'm going to have to make a call. You stay here and don't move.

Kai's Pov :

Bang Pd: Huening Kai. You know what you did was wrong. You could've told me that you were dating Yejin so that I could release a statement.

Huening Kai : I apologize to my mistake.

Bang Pd: What do you want to do now ?

Then the phone rang.

He answered.

Manager: Hi this is .... from Yuehua ent. I was wondering what we should do about this serious matter.

Bang Pd: Hello this is the ceo of BigHit ent. I would like you to ask Yejin if she's ok with letting this serious matter into the public.

YEJIN'S Pov :

Manager: Yejin, they want to know if you're okay with letting this out to the public. But you must understand that this affair , there will be consequences.

Yejin : I'm ok with getting any hate. I'm okay with all of this.

Manager: Then a statement will be released tonight.

Huening Kai's Pov :

I was relieved that Yejin wanted this out in the public. I promise to protect her at all costs. Even if it means I will get hate.

Statement :

Yuehua Ent , and BigHit ent have released a statement.

Yuehua ent " They started off as close friends that soon developed into something more. The pair have been happily dating for 7 months. We are looking more into the situation and hope that you congratulate the pair and show them that you love them during this hard time."

BigHit ent stated , " The pair have been dating for 7 months. It was Huening Kai who developed feelings for Yejin first. They have been happily dating."

YEJIN'S Pov:

I hope that everything will go smoothly. And I hope that this matter will go away in a couple of days.

Huening Kai's Pov :

I was really happy that the statement was put out there. Now we can date in peace . Or so I thought.