c h a p t e r 10 | feelings

You made it inside your dorm and took of Beomgyu's sweater. You placed it on the couch and once you entered the kitchen , you noticed your members talking very quietly. They didn't notice you until you coughed. They immediately stood up and asked how long you were standing there.

Mia: YEJIN! You startled us. How long have you been here ?? Clearly panicked.

Yejin : I just came so it hasn't been that long. What were you guys talking about ?

Mia : NOTHING ! Go to sleep it's late.

Yejin : alright see ya tmr !

Your members were hiding something and you didn't like it. You see , your members would always say something when you're not around,, not that they hate you or anything,but it seems like that company is planning something. This made you feel so nervous.

Yejin : I have to find out what they were talking about.

As you were getting ready to head to bed,, you got a text message. You turned on your phone and cried. It was Yonghee. Whom was once the love of your life.

Yonghee ( cix ) : Yejin, I know it's weird to talk to you but how have you been?

You saw that text and decided to wait a couple of minutes. You finally responded.

Yejin : I've been doing alright.

After you sent that text you immediately got a message back.

Yonghee: that's great... and I'm sorry for what I did a couple of months prior.

This jerk doesn't even know how long it's been. ( I love Yonghee so much please I don't mean this 😭)

Yejin : it's ok... anyways why did you message me ?

Yonghee: I wanted to make sure you were doing ok, but I'll be going now.. make sure to stay in contact with me !!

6 months later ...

Yejin : YAYYYY WE'RE PREPARING FOR OUR COMEBACKK!!!

Mia: Ya, maknae calm down... IM SO EXCITEDDDDD

Yejin : YESSS I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TO SING 😭😭

Mia: Yes maknae I Hope you actually get to sing more :D

I've been talking to Beomgyu as friends.. he recently told me that he was developing feelings for momoland's Nancy <3 I was kinda sad because I started to like Beomgyu in a different way, but it was too late for me to realize my feelings. Anyways I was happy for him , but on the other hand Huening Kai and Yuna had recently "broken up." I wasn't really sure what I could say about that. I liked Huening Kai after the cafe incident, but I stopped liking him once he ignored me. Huening Kai and I have been texting again recently. We usually hung out in his dorm. Mainly because Yeonjun and Soobin would never bethere ,, probably going on dates ;) ANYWAYSSSS, I'm going to visit Huening Kai soon.

Mia : Jinnie, make sure to come home before 10:00.. we're going to practice at around 11:00 pm up until 6:00 am.

Yejin : Yes unnie ,, BYE NOW !!

Mia : Jeez that girl is so energetic.

I was making my way to Huening Kai's dorm , but almost forgot to put my mask on. Thank you lord for reminding me. As I got closer to his complex my heart started beating fast. I guess I was excited. I texted him saying I was outside his dorm and he let me in !!

But it was different ,, he greeted me with a hug.

Yejin : What was that for ??

Huening Kai : I just missed you.

Yejin: that's cute * you said smiling *

Huening Kai : C'mon let's watch a movie !!

Yejin : YESSS !!!

Huening grabbed my hand and made me sit down on the floor. He told me the floor would be kinda rough and he insisted that I lay on his lap ,, but I refused thinking that might be way too weird.

Huening Kai : Are you sure you don't want to sit on my lap ??

Yejin : I'm positive...

An hour has already passed and the movie just ended.. both of you started cleaning up your mess.

Huening Kai : you want to come in my room ?

Yejin : sure :)

You always knew that his dorm wasn't the best but you didn't care because you just loved spending time with him.

That's when all of a sudden he grabbed your hand and dragged you to his bed. You were confused, but didn't mind.

Huening Kai : Yejin , I have something to tell you.

Yejin : what is it ??

He grabbed you and placed your head on his chest. Basically it looked like you guys were cuddling.

Yejin : Hyuka ,, what are you doing ?

Huening Kai: Do you hear my heart beating ? It starts beating fast when I'm around you Yejin.

Yejin: Huening Kai ...

Huening Kai : Yejin ... I know you're not allowed to date but please give me a chance.

Yejin : I -

TBC