c h a p t e r 8 | friends :)

Hyuka's Pov :
I saw Yejin finally sleeping so I decided that I was going to sleep. She's an angel and her presence makes me feel better. She reminds me of Yuna, my love 💌.

YEJIN'S Pov
It's the next morning. I get up and wear this ( she showered earlier )

( imagine that Yejin looks like this )I went into the washroom and brushed my teeth

I went into the washroom and brushed my teeth. I finally enter the living room to watch some tv. Today is our final day of promotions and I decided to wear a good outfit for it. I'm very comfortable with this as well so after we leave I'll keep on wearing this ! As I was watching tv , Mia handed me my phone.

Mia : I am allowing you to use your phone , but I expect to not see it in the van.

Yejin : Yes, unnie !!

She smiled and left. It's 8:00 am ! It's so early ,, I yawned. I decided to text my friends and see if anyone was awake. I texted Minjae ( MCND ) , and Hyuka ( TXT). I got a text from MINJAE quickly.

My sunshine 🌼: I was sleeping until you woke me up -.-

Monster 💀: I'm sorry, I was very bored !

My sunshine 🌼: Anyways what do you want ?

Monster 💀 : I am bored so give me Netflix suggestions!

My sunshine 🌼: hmm , you should watch the bride of habaek !

Monster 💀 : alright !! See ya later !! ( stream adios ) love ya ❤️

My sunshine 🌼: ok weirdo bye !

MINJAE is like my brother. I've never had one but MINJAE acts like one 🌸 we grew up together so there is no romantic feelings between us. As I was thinking of our friendship , I got a text from hyuka 🖤. I quickly opened it and saw a photo of him.

 I quickly opened it and saw a photo of him

Hyuka : Goodmorning !!

Cutie : morning unicorn :)

Hyuka: Why are you up so early ?

Cutie : it's my final day for promotions and then we're done with adios !! I'm very sad, but it's ok !!

Hyuka: now we can hangout!

Cutie : yes and practice together if we'd like ...

Hyuka: def ! Anyways when are you leaving

Cutie : right now actually ! I'll text you once I come out ! Bye 👋🏻

Hyuka : goodbye 🐰

Cutie : bye bye!

Yejin finally made it to the van and handed her phone to Mia. Mia put it inside her backpack and gave Yejin a fan.

Skip to 6 hours later
Aka : 2 pm !

Aisha : that was exhausting!

Mia: agreed. But this comeback was so worth it!

Aisha : yes :)

Onda: Anyways guys what are we going to do now.

Yiren: I'm going to go visit my family !

Yejin: I'm going to hangout with a friend !

Aisha: I'm going to go shopping

Mia : I'm going to hangout with Hyunjin :)

E:U: MIA !! Have fun ;)

Yiren and Yejin : gross .

All the girls parted ways and went to their different directions.

YEJIN'S POV
Hyuka : are you out yet ?

Cutie : yessir

Hyuka : lets meet up at Soobin's cafe !

Cutie: sure I'll meet you there !

Mia and Yejin were the only ones home so Yejin had to ask Mia for a ride.

Mia : Maknae , who are you meeting ?

Yejin : Huening Kai !

Mia: ok kiddo , but be at the dorm by 9 or 10 pm. AND HE HAS TO DROP YOU OFF!

Yejin : ok unnie :)

They arrived at the cafe and noticed that there was only 2 people inside.

Mia: goodbye, if he doesn't drop you off just give me a call.

Yejin : ok eomma 😂

Mia: YAH !

Yejin got off the car and put on her mask to prevent people seeing her. She entered the cafe and noticed someone with a mask on. She walked towards them and then... TBC