over | last chapter

I was heading out to meet Kai at 9pm. While I was walking I looked up at the buildings and notice some news. As I was staring at it my heart shattered. I wanted to cry and yell, but I can't do that.

Reporter : Breaking News :
Txt's Huening Kai and Itzy's Yuna have been reportedly dating. JYP and BigHit Ent have confirmed the couples news. JYP ENT , " Yuna has been meeting Huening Kai with good feelings." BigHit ent made a statement saying , " Huening Kai and Yuna are indeed together." So far the couple have received nothing but support.

It was final. We weren't going to get back together. I was going to apologize and ask him if he could go back with me,but looks like he has someone new.

I ended up heading back home.

Kai: You saw it didn't you...
Yejin: Congrats. I wish you the best.

Block number ?
Yes or No

Number has been blocked

It's over for us. There's nothing I can do about it. I didn't cry. I wanted to be strong,but part of me was so hurt. I wish I could just turn back time. Geez , I hate you Huening Kai! Why must I love him so much ? Why must he hurt me like this?

2 years later.

Breaking News : Everglow's Yejin and CIX'S YONGHEE have been reportedly dating for a year.

The end.

( I ended it like this mainly because some idols have to break up due to their company and end up dating someone new. I wanted to show the reality of Kpop idols. It isn't easy and sometimes you have to give up love. New book coming out soon :( )