c h a p t e r 11| dating ?

Yejin : I- fine I'll date you ... * you said smiling*

Huening Kai : REALLY ??

Yejin: yes you idiot :)

He pulls you into a hug. You hug him back because why not. You started thinking about telling your ceo but knew you couldn't because he would make you break up with him.

2 weeks later
YEJIN'S Pov:
I've been preparing for the next comeback , dun dun! We still don't know when it'll be released but I hope it's soon. I've been hanging out with Huening Kai openly. Of course we still haven't gotten caught yet. I'm afraid dispatch might catch us together.

Huening Kai's Pov:
Yejin and I have been hanging out a lot lately. I'm scared that the fans might find out :( ( if Huening Kai ever decides to date in real life , please do not hate on his future girlfriend :( ) Anyways I've been busy preparing for my future comeback (WE GOT NEWs THAT TXT'S COMEBACK IS IN MAYYY!!)  I won't be able to see Yejin a lot anymore due to our busy schedules, but I hope that it doesn't break us apart.

No ones Pov :
Both of them were worried that either one of them would break up with each other.

YEJIN'S Pov
Yejin : EUNJI UNNIE ( mia ) !!

Mia : NE ???

Yejin : Can you come in my bedroom please.

Mia : on my way !

She quickly dashed in my room.

Mia : Yesss??

Yejin : I'm having trouble :(

Mia : with what ?

Yejin : about Huening Kai ...

You told mia about you dating hyuka. You couldn't keep this from her,, but you also find out that she was dating Hyunjin. Which is a winwin for both of you ( Stan nct 0t21 ).

Mia : what about him ?

Yejin : I want to hangout with him but I'm scared we might get caught :(

Mia : You won't get caught. Hyunjin and I have been going on dates in packed cafes and we haven't gotten caught. Yet. 

Yejin : That's because you literally dress up as a whole different human being.

Mia : Anyways that's not the point. Girl go have fun and do you. If the fans find out they wouldn't leave you for that. I mean you might get in trouble by the ceo. BUT YOULL BE FINE !!

Suddenly her phone rang.

Mia: gotta go on my date ! See ya !!

Yejin : WAIT IM NOT DONE TALKING

And before I knew it she was gone.

3 hours later .

Yejin : why hasn't he texted me yet :(

YEJIN'S Pov :
I've been waiting for hours to get a text back from Hyuka.  I decided to go to his dorm and check what he was doing.

I got up from my bed , put on

It was super cold, but I wasn't trying to look interesting

It was super cold, but I wasn't trying to look interesting. Plus he wouldn't care right ?

I made my way to his dorm and finally got to his apartment floor. I made sure no one was following me and finally entered. It was quiet. Until I heard muffled noises coming from his bedroom . I opened the door and saw Huening Kai sleeping on the bed while Beomgyu and TAEHYUN where playing with toy cars. They immediately stopped and looked up at me.

Beomgyu : HI YEJIN !!

He came running towards me and pulling me into a bear hug <3

Taehyun got up and patted my head. Yes, he may be tiny for the fans but he was a giant.  He smiled and sat back down.

After hanging out with them for 30 minutes , Huening Kai finally woke up. He looked so cute 🥺 I got up and made my way towards him, he noticed me and his face lit up. He got up and hugged me.

Huening Kai : What are you doing here ? He said smiling

Yejin : I missed you so I came to see what you were up to.

Huening Kai : I'm sorry , we've been preparing for our comeback and I've been so tired lately.

Yeji : Dont worry , I'm busy to but I will always make time to see you.

Huening Kai Hugged me once again and he decided he wanted to go out on a date.

He got dressed up warmly, both of us knew that we weren't looking for the looks or how we dress, but we only looked for the people who loved us. And if I have to admit it , I'm in love with you Kai Kamal Huening.

TBC