c h a p t e r 18| she was a poem,but they took it away from him.

After 4 months of dating out in the public things started to turn into the worse. Huening Kai hardly ever saw Yejin as she was constantly modeling . Yejin hardly ever saw Huening Kai as he was prohibited from leaving his building. The two were in pain from seeing each other. They needed each other's comfort, but the fans didn't want that.

Mia: Yejin-ah. Are you okay ?

Yejin : I'm really not.

I started crying. I wanted to see him so bad, but I was scared that people would hate on him for me. I knew he was hurting,but I didn't want him to hurt more.

Mia: it's okay. You can cry. Let it all out. I know how hard it is to date. I'm sorry you got caught.

Yejin : Mia ... you've been dating secretly for so long now. Why couldn't I be more careful?

I began crying more. If I was careful I could've still met up with Kai.

Mia hugged me. Telling me everything would be alright.

Yejin : I know what I have to do.

1 week later.

Breaking news :

Txt's HueningKai and Everglow's Yejin have announced their break up due to personal reasons.

Kai's Pov :

Why would she do that to me. I never expected it. I never saw it coming. I know we didn't see each other for weeks and maybe haven't spoken a lot, but why ?

Flashback to a week prior :

Kai's Pov :

I heard the door bell ring and opened the door. My face lit up . It was Yejin. I hugged her. I cried . I missed her. But she didn't hug me back.

Kai : What's wrong ?

Yejin : Kai ... she started tearing up I can't do this anymore. I can't let you get all this hate just because of me. I don't want to see you in pain. Don't text or call me again . It's for the best Kai.

She walked out. Did she just end the relationship. Just like that.

I was in lost of words. I quickly closed the door and ran into Yeonjuns room crying in his arms. He was confused but hugged me.

Yeonjun: what's wrong kai ?

Kai: Yejin broke up with me.

I was in tears. I couldn't hold them back. How could she just leave me like that. I promised to protect her. I promised to never leave her. Yejin ... I was okay with getting all this hate. As long as I am happy with you... that's all that mattered to me.

YEJIN'S Pov :

It's been a week since Huening Kai and I have broken up. I told the company about it and a statement was released. I was heartbroken myself. Why did I do that. At this point I was so weak. I was crying every single day. It's hard to love someone when you're an idol. People have so many expectations.

Yejin : I'm so so sorry I said sobbing . I couldn't breathe properly. I was hurting. But I didn't want him to hurt as well.

Mia: Yejin... I know you're sad , but cheer up.