c h a p t e r 15 | back.

He kissed me. I was shocked. He should've never kissed me in public. I gently pushed him. He looked confused but I dragged him back to his dorm. Luckily no one saw us. I'm surprised.

Kai : Yejin , why did you drag me here.

Yejin : you can't be seen with me. Remember it's against the rules.

Kai : Yejin I don't care about the rules. Let's break them.

Yejin : huh ?

Kai : Yejin, I'll treat you like a normal girl. We just pretend we're normal. Not Kpop idols.

Yejin : so you're saying that we should have open dates and let the public see us together ?

Kai : Yes.

Yejin: that doesn't sound so bad. But we're just rookies.

Kai : So ? Who said we had to get caught.

Yejin : what do you mean ? WAIT.

Kai : Yes Yejin. We dress up as different people. Like Mia and Hyunjin.

Yejin: but Kai ... you like Yuna.

Kai : I don't Yejin. I promise.

Yejin: Fine Kai. But I swear if you cheat on me again.

Kai : I won't. He hugged me. Hugs are more meaningful than a kiss.

I stayed over at his dorm for the night. We ended up falling asleep in each other's embrace. I'm happy. Kai finally realized he loved me. That's the best feeling.

Next day

Mia : Jinnie you're back.

Yejin : Yes maam :)

Mia : you look happy.

Yejin : I am.

Mia : Kai ?

Yejin: maybe.

Mia : whatever. I got a date to catch.

Well she's gone. But I just noticed. All my members are gone.

Where could they have gone?

I texted Kai. I know I just came back from his place , but I can't help but miss him.

Yejin🌼: Kai .

Kai🌸: yes jinnie ?

Yejin🌼: can we go on a date ?

Kai🌸: already ? I mean sure.

Yejin🌼: but what should we do ?

Kai🌸: I have the perfect plan! Meet me at my dorm at 12:00pm.

Yejin🌼: got it !

Huening Kai's Pov:

I was going to take her to a park. A park where a lot of flowers are. Yejin loves flowers so I might as well show her the spot.

12:00pm

YEJIN'S Pov
I arrived at his dorm. We made our way out and went hand in hand. I forgot to tell you , we literally look like different people. I dyed my hair so people wouldn't notice me. Kai wore sunglasses and a mask so people couldn't see his face. I also wore sunglasses and a mask.

We finally arrived to a place I didn't even know existed. It was a park. But it was beautiful.

Huening Kai's Pov :

Yejin's face lit up. She was so adorable. She found an open spot on the grass and dragged me there. Honestly, Yejin was such a babie. She was so cute and was very spirited. That's what I like about her. She's so kind to everything around her. Well apart from the time she smacked me. Ouch.

Yejin : Kai.

She was snuggling in my chest.

Kai: Yes ?

Yejin: I love you.

Kai : ....

Yejin : I know we're still young but I really mean it.

Kai : Oh look at those beautiful flowers.

Yejin : WHERE ?

Kai: over there.

She got up and ran towards them. She asked me to take a picture for her instagram. I did. She looked beautiful. She ended up making a heart crown. And I finally took another picture. She's beautiful.

jinnieee: my flower 💐

I have to admit , Yejin is definitely the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Forever.