c h a p t e r 14 | dream

I woke up. I was confused. Mia came up to me and told me to have breakfast. I soon went to the kitchen.

Yejin : how long have I been asleep for ?

Mia : you've been knocked out for hours now.

Yejin : huh ?

Mia : have you met up with Huening Kai ?

Yejin : but I can't

Mia : why ?

Yejin : because our company said I was dating Beomgyu.

Mia : huh ? What are you talking about.

Yejin : can I see my phone?

Mia passed me my phone. I searched up " Beomgyu and Yejin dating news" but nothing came up. Was it a dream ? So Huening Kai and I can still be together?! I cheered in happiness. Sihyeon looked at me like I was a crazy woman. Well I was. I quickly got up and headed towards my room. I got dressed and immediately went to Huening Kai's dorm. I knocked. I waited. Finally Taehyun opened the door. I barged in. I went straight towards Huening Kai's room. I opened up the door but was shocked. He was hugging Yuna.

Huening Kai's Pov
Yuna came over to my dorm. She said that she wanted my comfort. Yes she's still my friend. She was my first love, and my bestfriend. I told her that she could stop by my dorm. She came over in a matter of minutes. Once she opened the door she hugged me. She was crying.

Yuna: Hyuka...

Kai : what's wrong ? I said worryingly

Yuna: please come back to me.

She cried.

Kai : Yuna...

And then she kissed me. I didn't know what to do so I froze. She let go and then turned her head towards the door. I looked and my heart dropped. It was Yejin. She saw everything. I gently took Yuna out of my arms. I started making my way to Yejin.

Yejin : Huening Kai... stay there.

I froze.

Yejin : don't move. It's better if you just don't move. She was biting her lip. ( a sign that she's holding her tears back )

Kai : Yejin I can explai-

Yejin : Huening Kai. This hurts me more than it hurts you.
She quickly walked towards me and then... slapped me across the face.

Did she just really do that ? I was shocked. She started crying and making her way out of the door. Meanwhile Yuna was watching ... with a smirk on her face. I was shocked.

Yejin : we're over. Please don't contact me again. I've been fooled by someone I loved.

Loved? Does that mean she doesn't love me anymore? What have I done? I'm so dumb. I should run to her. I should hug her and say that it's not what it looks like. But it is what it looks like.

YEJIN'S Pov :

I cried. Yes, a girl can cry. I didn't want to hold my tears back. But then I remembered. I'm still an idol. I can't cry. I can't express my emotions. I can't. I'll get called an attention seeker.

3 hours later

Mia : Yejin ... please come out. You haven't eaten yet. You need to be strong. For yourself.

I yelled from my room.

Yejin : I'm fine ! I already ate lunch before I came back home!

Mia : oh... okay Yejin. But come out the room already. You've been locked up in there for hours now.

Yejin: I'm fine Eunji ( Mia ) I just need some rest.

Mia: ok but if anything is bothering you come to me ok ?

Yejin : Okay !

I heard her walk away. I cried. Why would he do that to me ? Was I not good enough. She's way prettier than me. Definitely that. I need to become pretty. I need to.

TBC