chapter 19| she was a poem, and he was the best reader.

Mia's words comforted me. She told me all about how they almost got caught. She tried cheering me up. Of course I will still sad about this , but I have to keep my head up high for my fans.

I decided to post something on my instagram.

Have a good day my dear forevers ❤️ likes 1,265,869comments 89,278eunjihan: pretty girl

comments 89,278
eunjihan: pretty girl.
skandlittle: she tries to hard to look pretty.
mess101:agreed.

I was ok with everything. I was trying to be happier. For my fans. I care about how they feel. I know I shouldn't, but you can't help it. My fans mean the whole world to me.

3 days later.

I've been modeling a lot recently. I have a hectic schedule. I haven't been sleeping a lot lately , but it won't stop me from modeling and acting. I'm training to become an actress. Once I turn 18 I'll become an actress. I am too young for that right now, but I hope I become better at acting.

MAMA 2020

Today was finally the award show. I've been practicing for so long. I heard that TxT won't be attending as they have a comeback to prepare for. I wasn't upset or anything. I'm over Kai. I won't fall for him again, although I can't deny that he was someone I truly loved. If only I wasn't so reckless back then.

Hyuka: Good luck with your performance ❤️

3 hours later. The award show finally finished. I was relieved. We performed a good stage and ended up receiving the award best new female artists for 2020. I was happy. Finally we all walked into the van and as soon as we stepped in , we took of our heals. Jeez it was so hard to walk in those. Anyways the manager gave us our phones. Then I noticed I had a message. It was from Kai. My heart stopped. Am I dreaming. I opened the message.

Hyuka: Good luck with your performance ❤️

I froze. I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. I shouldn't reply to him. It would make me look bad. But did that matter ?

I'm not going to text him back. I won't.

Kai's Pov :

Yeonjun : Ning, please clean up after yourself.

Kai: I will. Just give me a second .

Jeez. Yeonjun keeps telling me to keep the house clean. It was always messy so why does he care so much now? I did not clean up after myself.i wasn't going to .

YEJIN'S Pov :
Onda: Yejin... you looked good on your insta photo.

Yejin: thanks ...

Onda: I'm sure someone liked it.

Yejin : yeah I guess.

Onda: Well make sure to head to bed early. We have to start preparing for a new comeback soon.

Yejin : REALLY ?!

Onda: Yes Yejin, did you forget that tomorrow is the day we start learning our choreography?

Yejin : Of course not. I'll head to bed now.

Ring.

Yejin: Kai, thank you for the support ! Also can you please meet at our spot tomorrow ? At 9pm . I need to chat with you. Alone.

I knew she would reply . I smiled to myself. I started jumping. I was happy that she didn't ghost me. I'm just really glad that she's still there for me.

End of Kai's Pov .

TBC