c h a p t e r 7 | wow

Suddenly you got a text message from ... Huening Kai.
You smiled to yourself ,but mentally smacked yourself because you knew he liked someone else.

Huening Kai : I can see you from your window :)

Yejin : stalker.

Huening Kai : I'm not a stalker if I literally live from the building across from you.

Yejin : does that mean you were staring at me the whole time.

Huening Kai : Yes ,,

Yejin : what a weirdo ,, the one and only Huening Kai is staring at me from my window.

Huening Kai : you know you can call me by my nickname.

Yejin : ok fine I'll call you hyuka !!

Huening Kai : that's cute 🥺

Yejin : 😂

Huening Kai : Anyways what are you doing up so late.

Yejin : well my promotions for adios are almost coming to an end so I decided to pull an all nighter and practice.

Huening Kai : clearly you weren't doing that for 4 hours.

Yejin : have you been watching me that long :o

Huening Kai : yes , I couldn't help it :)

Yejin : are you flirting with me now ?

Huening Kai : What if I was ;)

Yejin : Yah, pabo go to sleep .

Huening Kai : I cant fall asleep ... yeonjun and soobin took my spot and TAEHYUN and BEOMGYU ARE SLEEPING WITH EACHOTHER !! And if you know me , you would know that I sleep with a member :(

Yejin : then sleep with me :)

Huening Kai : can I really !

Yejin : yeah , if you want dispatch to think we're a couple :)

Huening Kai : and get you kicked of your group , no way.

Yejin : good.

Changes name to hyuka
Hyuka has changed your name to cutie ...

Cutie : Anyways ... I'm going to shower now ! I have to start practicing .

Hyuka : ok , don't stay up to late ,, goodnight beauty 🤍

cutie : goodnight weirdo :)

I turned off my phone after the conversation... I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.

What you didn't notice was that your unnie ( mia) was standing at the door.

" who are you talking too ..." i quickly looked at her and hid my phone under my pillow.

" nobody." I said clearly lying.

" Yejin ... you know we're not suppose to have our phones with us."

" yes unnie I know .."

" hand it over right now ."

Mia was only doing this to protect me from getting kicked out of the group. She always took our phones away so that the manager didn't have to do it. She decided to start taking our phones away since debut because she had feelings for hyunjin and didn't want the manager to know they were talking.

" Mia , why aren't we allowed to date ?"
I pouted, but when I asked her that question her smile faded away.

"Yah maknae , why do you ask me this ?"

" I think I like someone .."

"Yejin , you know that's against the rules."

" I know I know , but I can't help it."

" as long as the manager doesn't know about this , then you're safe."

" Mia , are you dating hyunjin ?"

A smile slowly appeared on his face.

" not yet , I want to do things the right way."

" but you've liked him for so long..."

" yes , and my feelings won't go away. We decided to wait until our dating ban is lifted."

" wow , so you're telling me that you're ok with him not dating you ?"

" yes I'm completely ok with it. I just want us to live a peaceful life together."

" Ok unnie , I promise I will do the same thing you're doing."

Mia hugged me afterwards and left my room. I decided not to practice that night because of how tired I was from promotions.

Hyuka : goodnight angel...❤️

Hyuka was staring at Yejin through the window . He smiled at himself and quickly closed the curtains and fell asleep afterwards. He liked YEJIN'S presence. He hoped that they could be good friends.