Who is this man?

--Biography--

--Biography--

Jonathan "Devil Dog" Anderson joined the US Marine Corps when he was eighteen, making him a late 4th-gen Marine. The young soldier participated in the war on terrorism in Afghanistan, fighting against the Taliban. He grew a specialty for machine guns and explosives. There was one case when he raided an enemy position by himself, and he was armed with his Mk 48 Mod 0 and his M32 Rotary Grenade Launcher. The young man kicked down the door before shooting three high-explosive rounds into the building. Four Taliban soldiers die immediately, then he moves into the room to clear out the rest. The solo raid lasted twenty-two minutes; the rest of his platoon arrived to see Anderson sitting on a flight of stairs, smoking a cigarette. A private asked him what happened, but Anderson responded with, "Go inside... You'll see what happened, Rookie." He continued to serve the United States Marine Corps for eight more years, earning more experience with his equipment. When he returned home from the Corps, he received a letter from Team Rainbow, an elite international counter-terrorism unit. In that letter, the director of Team Rainbow, Six (Harishva "Harry" Pandey), proposed him a position. Anderson thought about it for a few days, but he accepted the position.

--Psychological Profile--

As expected from a US Marine, he is a competent and well-trained soldier. Anderson likes to be in the middle of the action and he can be a daredevil at times. Under that tough skin of his, he is a very nice and patient individual. Since he's a relatively new operator, he still needs some practice with his entry skills because he goes in, all guns blazing. Luckily, he has a tutor by the name of Jordan "Thermite" Trace to assist him with the training. Anderson portrays a student-like attitude, which is excellent. If there's anything new, he'll want to learn it in an eager manner. The Marine is well-liked by other operators, especially Thermite, they treat each other like brothers. During his free time, he likes to read, play video games, or even go to the shooting range to improve his aim. There is not much to explain about him, considering that he still is a new operator in Team Rainbow.

-Dr. Harishva "Harry" Pandley, Director of Rainbow...