Chapter 6

(Jonathan's POV)

My body stands nearby the window, where I look out to see the moon in the early morning sky. It's such a beautiful sight to witness because I can see the distant planets like Venus and Mercury.

 It's such a beautiful sight to witness because I can see the distant planets like Venus and Mercury

However, the view is not as beautiful as the two ladies laying on the bed behind me. Taina and Ela are sleeping so soundly after our very intimate threesome; I lean down to the ladies before kissing them on the forehead. In return, their lips unconsciously curve into a small but lovely smile. I put my tan/green USMC undershirt before putting a letter on the table and leaving the room. The clock states that the time is 4:45 AM, meaning it's time for me to have a very early exercise. I go to the lunchroom to drink a large bottle full of chocolate protein shake. My heart starts to pump quickly and I feel very very energized. After consuming that drink, I yeet my bottle into the trashcan before going to the outside gym, where there are weights, large tires, a large running track, and an obstacle course. I take out my small notepad from my pocket then read the list of workouts...

- 10 Laps around the track.
- 4 sets of 25 push-ups.
- 4 sets of 25 pull-ups.
- 125 raised-knee crunches.
- 20 reps of 225 lbs benchpress.
- 5 sets of 15 reps of 100 lbs barbell (Bicep Curls). 
- Unrestricted amounts of reps on the obstacle course.

Me: Alright... *Puts notepad into my pocket* Let's get this workout started...

I pull out my black Bluetooth earbuds, put them in my ear, and start blasting some fucking Doom Eternal music... Fucking BFG Division 2020.

Now that I'm hyped as fuck, I begin to do my cardio workout around the running track. I'm going to be buffed as fuck when I'm done with this workout.

--Small timeskip brought to you by a Chibi Jonathan blasting Doom OST in his truck while driving around the streets of London-- 

(Ela's POV)

The rays of sunlight pierce through the window of our dorm; I slowly open my eyes to see Taina's sleeping face in front of me. Something is missing, our sweet US Marine, Jonny, has gone MIA (Missing-In-Action). I shake Taina awake, who lightly slaps me across the face.

Taina: Porra ... Que diabos, Ela ?! (Fucking... What the hell, Ela?!)

Me: Ow! *Rubs my cheek* Sorry! Sorry!

Taina: Ugh... It's fine... *Opens her eyes then notices the missing Marine* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS HE?!?!

Me: *Covers her mouth* SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Whispers* You're going to wake the whole base, Taina!

Taina: S-S-Sorry! I'm just scared of where our handsome Marine is!