Chapter 3

(Jonathan's POV)

After receiving that heavenly massage from Ela, I stop reading out loud, close my book, and put it down onto the table. I stand up and stretch my body, causing some of my joints to pop. Ela and Taina cringe from the sound that I made.

Taina: Yikes... That sounds painful.

Me: *Stretches* I don't mind it... Aaahh... So much better. *Looks at Ela* You're a great masseuse, Ela.

Ela: *Smiles* Why, thank you, Jon!

Me: No problem.

Taina: Also, you read that bible very well! You a pastor or something?

Me: For my platoon, yes. Back at South Carolina, no. I'm just a religious man, following the path of god.

Taina: I see... So! You promised us to hang out somewhere.

Me: That's right... Hmm, where should we go?

Ela: London?

Me: *Shrugs* I mean... Sure... I've never been to London, so why not?

Taina: *Raises her arms* Yay! We are going to London!

Me: Now will you excuse me. *Grabs my clothes from my bag* I'm changing in the bathroom.

Ela: Take your time.

Me: Thank you.

I enter the bathroom then start changing into my casual wear.

--Meanwhile outside the bathroom-- 

(Ela's POV)

As that handsome man changes, Taina and I look at his photos that are on the side table. Taina picks up one, where he is only six years old and he has a football. I have to say, he looks very very adorable. The Latina points at some written text on the bottom of the image.

Taina: *Reads* Future football quarterback... Hmhmhm, that's adorable...

Me: *Points* He's so smol! 

Taina: I know right? *Puts it down then grabs another* Heh! This is another photo of him, but this time he's seventeen and he's in the high school football team.

Me: *Raises my eyebrows* Wow! Look at him! He's a toned AF. 

Taina: I guess he really was a quarterback.

???: That, I was, ladies...

We turn around to see Jonathan wearing black jeans, a shirt, and a pair of black sneakers. His dirty blonde hair is gelled back and his beard is well-groomed.

 His dirty blonde hair is gelled back and his beard is well-groomed

Jonathan: Sup!

Suddenly, Taina faints onto the couch with hearts in her eyes, causing Jon to chuckle. He approaches her before pulling her up to her feet.