Chapter 4

(Ela's POV)

Man, that Jonny boy knows how to fuck a girl good. I wonder if he had sex before; I mean, he might've fucked some girl back in his high school years. That big Marine ruined my pussy before pulling out and cumming onto my stomach. Our little sexual session lasted for almost three hours. I cannot feel my legs and my ass hurts due to him slapping it. Anyway, I open my eyes to see the rising sun on the horizon. I turn my body to the left to see that Jonathan isn't by my side.

Me: Aw... Jonny ain't here~. Hmph~.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens to reveal a shirtless Jonathan with a towel over his shoulder. I examine his body to notice that his beard is slightly trimmed.

 I examine his body to notice that his beard is slightly trimmed

Me: Mm~. Ara Ara~.

Jonathan: *Strokes his beard* Good morning, Ela~. Liking the new me~?

Me: No~. I love it~.

Jonathan: Aw, thank you, sweetie~.

Me: Yeah~. *Stretches* Oh man, you fucked me like there was no tomorrow.

Jonathan: Oh yeah~. *Approaches me before caressing my body* You're such a masochist~.

Me: Oh yeah~? *He slaps my butt* Aye~! Mmmpphh~. Want to do this again~?

Jonathan: I wish~. *Leans down to me* But I don't anyone to have a rude awakening~.

Me: Hmm, okay then~. 

Jonathan: *Kisses me* Chu~. C'mon dear, freshen up and put on some clothes. Today might be some more training.

Me: Okay. 

I get out of the bed before approaching the bathroom and turning on the shower. The warm water squirts out of the nozzle, so I enter the shower and start washing. I heard some clothes being rustled, so I peek out of the shower to see Jonathan in his USMC woodland camouflage uniform.

 I heard some clothes being rustled, so I peek out of the shower to see Jonathan in his USMC woodland camouflage uniform

Me (Showering): OwO~. Nice uniform~.

Jonathan: Why thank you~. 

Me (Showering): Hmhmhmhm~~. Yeah~.