Chapter 7

(Jonathan's POV)

With the situation in Hong Kong being sorted out by the bomb squad, our mission is a complete success overall. Currently, we're flying in our private Learjet, return to The United Kingdom. My four teammates sleep, while I drink a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and look at my loadout. I don't need that much ammunition for my machine gun, so I can just equip myself with two 100-rd box magazines. With less ammo, my weight decreases, thus increasing my mobility and reflexes. Anyway, I look out the window to see that the plane is making its descent to the runaway, so I stand up from my seat before waking up my teammates. 

Grace: Mmm? *Opens her eyes* Ugh... Jon, why'd you wake us?

Shuhrat: Yeah... *Deeply breaths* I was dreamin' about 'Fuzing' the hostage.

Siu: Wut...

Mike: Aaaahhh... Don't mind him, Ying. He's just doin' Fuze things.

Siu: Bet...

Grace: So... Why did you wake us?

Me: *Gestures* We're almost home, guys...

Grace: It's still night...

Me: You can go back to sleep when we land.

Grace: Yay... *Stands up* Lemme get my things settled.

Me: Cool. *Finishes beer* Ah, good beer.

Mike: Where the hell did you get the beer?

Me: I bought it at a shop back in Hong Kong.

Mike: ...Wut...

Me: Yeah.

Pilot: Fasten your seatbelts, everyone. We're landing on the tarmac in a few seconds.

The five of us take our seats and brace for the landing, hoping that the landing won't be too harsh. As expected, the wheels of the landing gear hit the tarmac and we feel the bump inside of the aircraft. Anyway, the pilots taxi the aircraft close to the hangar, they shut down the engines, and the left door ramp opens for us. The five of us stand up, grab our stuff, and walk out of the Learjet; we compliment each other before returning to our personal quarters. I walk up to Ela/My dorm then unlock the door to see Ela in her sleeping attire drawn out on the bed with drool dripping down from the side of her mouth. I chuckle at her sleeping nature then put down my equipment and removing my uniform to my boxers. Suddenly, the bathroom doors open and I love to see...

 Suddenly, the bathroom doors open and I love to see

Taina dressed in an MMA outfit... Now that's fuckin' hot...

Taina: *Dries herself* Aaahhh... The shower felt nice. *Notices me* Ooh! You're back from your mission, Jonny~. *Traces my chest* Mmmm~~. No wounds~. *Looks up to me* Good~. *Sniff* Ew... You smell like gunpowder, sweat, blood, and alcohol. Where'd you go to get the alcohol?

Me: I bought a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon from a shop back in Hong Kong.

Taina: I see... *Spanks my ass* Take a shower, Marine.