Chapter 9

(Jonathan's POV)

Yesterday, after we toured the USS Yorktown, my little sister keeps nagging me to give her my Toyota Tundra. I said no multiple times, but she continues to annoy me. After a few hours of Jill annoying me, I finally give-up and said yes to the 5' 6" girl. Immediately, the girl went crazy before hugging me like a teddy bear. My girlfriends laughed at my suffering, but there's nothing I can do. So, we're currently waiting for the delivery truck to arrive. Fortunately, I have a backup vehicle to bring to England, and it's not the fucking Excursion because it's too big to roam the streets. My backup truck is the 2013 Ford F-150 Raptor, but the 6.2 L V8 was modified by myself and my uncle, so it produces 800 horsepower and 745 pound-feet of torque. We did some suspension tuning and bigger tires to make it better at off-roading, and it has a camper shell over the truck bed. My uncle used to own it, but now he's passing it down to me. Man, I love my uncle. He's a cool guy, maybe I should buy him the original M16 considering that he served during 'Nam. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Me: *Sips coffee* You better thank me for giving my Tundra to you.

Jill: Oh, I'm fucking thanking you.

Me: You better take care of that truck, or else Taina will kick your ass.

Jill: Wait, what?

Me: Hahaha! Just messing with you! *Taina spanks my ass* Ow! What the fuck?!

Taina: Hahaha! Quit teasin' your sis!

Me: But why my ass? Why do you spank my ass?

Ela: *Spanks* Because it's comfortable yet firm, it's excellent for gripping when stressed~.

Me: Fucking hell. Am I that 'Dummy Thicc?'

Ela: Yeah, boy~.

Jill: Man, you guys are into weird kinks.

Taina: Oh, you haven't- *I cover her mouth* Mmmmppphhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmppppphhhhhh!!!

Me: Ap! Ap! Ap! No! You're too young to know what we're talking about!

Jill: Oh, come on! I'm 26-years fucking old!

Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, little sis. *Looks out yonder* Come on, tow truck.

Jill: *Sighs* You see anything, Jon?

Me: I need my glasses. *Puts on tactical goggles* Hmmmmm... *Spots the tow truck* IT'S THE TOW TRUCK!!!!!!!!

I throw my goggles to the side, then Jill and I jump into the air before yelling out loud.

Me/Jill: OUR TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!

We start to dance like complete idiots; my ladies look at us with confusion, then Ela catches the Spongebob reference, so she plays with the script.

Ela: I didn't realize that it's 'Happy Hopping Moron Day.'

The tow truck stops in front of us, then the driver steps out before running towards us.

Tow truck driver: Jonathan Anderson?

Me (Dancing): That's me!

The driver lowers the ramp of his 'wrecker' vehicle before moving the two custom trucks onto the driveway.

Ela: Those are big trucks!

Me (Dancing): Thank you!

The man tips his hat, then hopping back into the cab of his truck and driving me. However, Jill and I continue to dance around like complete idiots. So, Jill asks me as we dance randomly.

Jill: Hey, Jon! When do we stop hopping?

Me: Thirty more seconds, Jill!

Ela: Probably order a lifetime of bass heads and speakers. Hahahaha!