Chapter 3

Sara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this woman is really something. Nobody has caught me of guard like her. She seems nice though. Or at least Dom says so. Its late it better head to bed or I'll be even worse tommorow. Damn my leg is killing me but I just wish I could be back in the action. I miss the streets but I also missed my daughter. I looked at her sleeping through the slightly open door. I closed it and headed to bed.

----------------------------------------

The next morning

I woke up pretty late for my standards. It was around 10:30am. I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Dom was still asleep.

When I looked at the table my eyes widened. Breakfast was ready and the whole kitchen was smelling great.

There was a card in the middle. I read it.

-------------------------
Dear miss Lance,

Open the cabinet.

-----------------------------------------

I opened the cabinet with the fixed shelf and found an other card and a pack of six new wine glasses. I read the new card which was smelling slightly like her perfume.

-------------------------------------

Dear Sara Lance,

I'm truly sorry that I scared you yesterday. I hope you could forgive me cause I feel terrible about it. Enjoy your breakfast and I hope that in the future I will be able to have a glass of wine with you.

Your hoping to be friend,
(Y,n)

--------------------------------------------

I smiled reading the last sentence. She's such a dork but I guess she's kind of sweet to.

"Morning mom"

"Good morning sweet heart.  Breakfast is ready. " I said quickly and hid the card in my pocket.

"Apparently (Y,n) cooked for us today after picking up her stuff"

"See I told you she was nice"

"Yeah... I guess she is"

Later this evening

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was doing my regular workout when I heard the door knock.

"Coming" I yelled and swiped some sweat of my face with a towel and headed to the door.

"Hey!" I said seeing Sara on the door."How are you?"

I was wearing only a sports bra and some shorts and she was definitely staring at my abs. I didn't say anything afterall it's not that much of a big deal.

She snapped out of it and she looked me straight in the eyes.

"I... I'm good. How about you?" She stuttered.

"I'm great. Would you like to come inside?"

"No I'm actually in a hurry. I was wondering if you could stay with Dominique while I'm at work?"

"Yeah that sounds great! What time will you be home?"

"I don't really know I have wierd schedules it depends on when my boss decides I can leave but you should go after 10pm it will be late and I'm sure that Dom will find a way to spend her time. "

"Okay then I'll get a shower and I'll get downstairs"

"Thank you. It really means a lot"

"Anything for you"I said smiling

She smiled back and left. After a while I headed down stairs.

"Hey kiddo how you doing?"

"Good and you?"

"Great"

"If you don't mind I have homework to do so I'll be at my room for a while"

"Oh yeah sure go ahead. I'll prepare dinner. "

"Awesome" she said and went to her room.

I cooked some spaghetti with white sauce and bacon. I hope she likes it I served food for both of us and left some in the pot for Sara.

"Dinner is ready" I shouted and Dom came running out of her room.

"Im starving"

"Ok then pick a movie and let's eat."

We both sat on the couch enjoying our warm meal and watching "the Titanic". I never liked this movie it was way to cheesy for me even if I am romantic but Dom seemed to enjoy it so I didn't say anything.

It was 11:00pm when Dom decided to head to bed. I got up and washed the dishes. I then turned on the news and grabbed a beer I had been keeping in the fridge for when Dom went to bed.

She's old enough to see me drinking but I just didn't want her to.

"Tonight ladies and gentlemen we get the amazing comeback. The canary was spotted back in the streets on patrol with arrow. Our heroine once again proves that she's here to stay. " Kat Grand said while speaking about the success of the mission.

Damn I wish I was there with them. Fighting crime and putting idiots in prison but I promised to stay with Dom.

It was pretty late. Where was Sara? I had decided to wait for here so I just picked a random TV show to watch and enjoyed my beer.

Everything was covered by silence and only a few lights remained on in the city. It was 2:30 in the morning. I was getting tierd but I was determined to stay up all night if I had to. Sara deserves it.

Earlier

Sara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Oliver. You said it was urgent and you know my leg is still pretty bad so I came as fast as possible"I said entering arrows lair.

"Yeah we have an abduction downtown there are a lot of men armed and ready to fire them"Felicity said"Oliver is already suiting up you better do the same"

"You got it"I said and went to my armory.

---------------------------------

After the mission

"Ah... I'm exhausted and my leg hurts but it felt good to be back" I thought while taking my keys out of my bag to unlock the door.

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 3am I was ready to pass out when I heard the door opening. I turned my head to the door to face Sara. She was 
barely walking as her left leg didn't seem to be able to touch the ground without her grunting.

I rushed over to her and picked her up bridal style and layed her down on the couch.

I brought her an ice pack and left it over her ankle. She looked at me surprised.

"Why are you still here?"

"I was waiting for you"

"Now why would you do that?" She laughed.

"Because you're worth the wait." I said seriously but with a grin on my face and stared into her light blue eyes.