Chapter 10

Sara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow has been knocked out for over a week. I haven't left the lair neither has Felicity. Oliver afcourse had to go he is the mayor after all.

It was night I and Felicity were both in bed looking at the dark ceiling.

"What do you think of shadow?"I broke the silence.

"Well she is impressive and she cares about you"

"No she doesn't"

"Yeah she does"

"How could you possibly know Felicity?"

"Well take a look at this footage"

She passed me her tablet and showed me a footage from the training room. Shadow was there hitting the crap out of a wing chun.

"You see how frustrated she is right?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Well" she speeded up the next ten minutes and then I saw her entering the room.

I heard the conversation.

"Notice how at first she didn't want to show her emotions?"I nodded"and then she just breaks out about being scared that she isn't good enough to protect you?"

"I don't need protection"

"Come on Sara everybody sais that"

"So what? Its true."

"She also does answer when I ask her about carrying about you imidietly but when it comes to Arrow she is hesitant"

"Yeah she does"

"Sara don't you miss having someone to have your back? To care for you?"

"Yeah afcourse I do"

"Then you have to open your eyes and see this woman is madly in love with you"

"Oh come on Felicity dont be ridiculous"

"You know I am terrible at lying. And at keeping secrets. "

"Well maybe you're right but the last thing I want right now is a relationship"

"Yeah right. Goodnight Sara"

"Goodnight"

The next day
-------------------------------------------------

"Morning" felicity said walking in the main room.

"Morning" I replied handing her a cup of coffee.

"Morning" I heard someone say.

We both jumped seeing shadow walking on the ceiling.

"why the hell are you there" I said shocked"did you turn into a bat while you were out"

"No. I was just checking my powers. Then you walked in and I though I should scare her. I was waiting for the right moment but I also was enjoying observing you"

Felicity bumped me with her shoulder. Which meant "I told you she likes you"but I just ignored her.

Yet again could she be into me? That would be crazy. I mean she is goodlooking even if I haven't seen her whole face. She has amazing abilities. She cares about me? And she is a smooth talker.

Damn it Sara pull it together.

"Coffee?"

I said raising a cup towards her.

She fell to the ground flawlessly and replied.

"I was sleeping for a week afcourse I need coffee"

We all three laughed.

"Hey canary would you like to practice with me?" Shadow asked "don't worry I won't use my powers"

"Emmm... "

"Yeah she'd love to"Felicity said"I'm sorry but I have to head out I have business  elsewhere"

"Suit yourself" shadow said.

Felicity I am going to kill you.

"Bye" I said and smiled at her

"Bye"

(Y,n)  POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am a very good fighter you should know" Sara said.

"Oh darling I am aware" I said with a smirk on my lips and I noticed her blushing.

She jumped straight at me and I moved to the side striking her back and causing her to fall. She kicked me down with a kick and I imidietly stranded up again.

"Not bad"

"I could say the same thing"

We then kept blocking each others attacks moving across the room.
We both fell down once in a while but we stood up again in the blink of an eye.

She is impressive I though to myself. Sara Lance the White Canary. I just wish I could get her to like me. Damn it I had fallen hard for this woman.

I got distracted. She pushed me back and I fell on a couch I hadn't noticed was there before.

"I am tierd" she said standing in front of me.

"Yeah me to"I replied still sitting on the couch.

She sat next to me breathless.

We stood there for a minute catching our breaths looking at the empty room in silence.

"You're incredible you know" she broke the silence.

"You're incredible to"I said turning my head to meet her eyes but instead I met her lips.

She kissed me?!! I closed my eyes for a second then she pulled back.

"Ha would you look at that you are a good kisser to" she said.

"Oh shut up" I said and pulled her in for an other kiss.

I felt like I was sixteen again. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was so exited.

I slid my tongue on her bottom lip asking for permition and the kiss got more passionate and turned in a full make out session.

I don't know how much time passed. Someone could tell me that it was two hours and I would believe them.

I couldn't get enough of her soft lips pressed against mine.

Then I heard my watche's alarm going of. I had a meeting to attend. Which meant I had to go.

I pulled back from Sara.
"I have to go I have an appointment."

"Oh such a shame"she said looking deep into my eyes.

"It surely is" I replied

I leaned forward and wishpered in here ear.

"See you soon Sara"

And then I teleported back home.

What is Sara gonna do now that y/n knows her identity? I'm so excited this is finally starting to form. I hope you guys like it. Stay safe! Love you all.

~Natalia