Chapter 6

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my legs going numb. This can't be happening. I gathered all my strenght and teleported back home. I dropped unconscious to the floor.

I woke up around 7pm feeling nauseous. I run to the toilet and threw up. Oh this was awfully. I grabbed a mint putted on the communicator calling Alfred and then suited up as fast as possible.

"Alfred listen to me carefully I need you to tell me how do go to the warehouse now."

"Head down the avenue and take a left in Stratford steer. Are you ok what happened last night? "

"I was drugged. I managed to get back home before passing out. My powers are still weak so I am saving all my power for the fight."

"Oh so that's why you didn't teleport there"

"Yes Alfred. Yes"

"Take a right."

"Got it"

It was 8pm when I reached the warehouse. Its already getting dark but that was my advantage.

I putted on my night vision mask with thermal vision.

I saw three armed men standing on the roftops. I took them out one by one. And tied them up.

Then I dropped inside the building from the skylight.

Knocking them out was very easy. And soon it was only me and who ever was behind that door.

Propubly Dom is in there. And who knows how many men. I had tied up all the others so I wasn't afraid of them anymore. I drew my sword silently.

I took a deep breath in and out. I kicked down the door.

"Well hello there. What a wonderful evening isn't it? " I asked.

"Wonderful indeed. GRAB THE SPY. "

Five men jumped at me all at once which led to several of them getting injured by my sword.

"LET THE GIRL GO. Nobody has to get hurt"

"This is war if we don't have loses we dont have wins either. "

Someone managed to scratch me with a bullet on the lower part of my left hand but it was nothing serious.

My sword lighted up and a lightning stuck the room leaving unconscious all of them except from the lutenant.

"WHERE IS JAMES HARBOR? "

"I can't tell you that miss"

"WHERE IS HE?"

"Well darling I'm right here " someone laughed behind my back.

I heard him tapping the trigger behind my head.

"Now who do we have here"

"People call me many names but I am the  shadow"

"Nice to meet you but I'm sorry to say that this will be the last time we see each other."

I imidietly teleported behind his back and he ended up shooting his soldier who was standing all this time in front of me.

"Yeah... Goodbye" I said and Knocked him out.

I rushed over to Dom and cut her loose.

"Are you alright? Any injuries? "

"Nothing much. Thank you shadow"

And then it hit me why the hell did I call myself shadow? The whole scene did remind me of when I was kidnapped maybe that was the reason. Well no going back now.

I am officially the shadow.

"Afcourse that's what we do"I said and smiled at her underneath my hood.

I putted in line the terrorists if you can call them that.

"Hey kid. Mind doing me a favor?"

"Yeah sure"

"Well I'm gonna have to leave you here but the canary and the arrow will find you would you mind giving them this. " I said handing her a note with an adress and a time on it.

"Well okay I guess"

"Great but now I have to head out goodnight "I said and teleported to the roof of the warehouse but she didn't know that.

I casted a spell over the building with my powers writing in flaming latters on the sky.

James Harbon has fallen in the battlefield with his faithful soldiers.

Proud with my job I teleported home.
I changed my clothes and went to the bathroom I raised my sleeve to see the wound.

It wasn't that bad. But it did need to be stitched up fast. I grabbed a towel and putted it on my mouth.

I poured some alcohol in the wound and bit hard on the towel so that I won't scream. I burned the needle and started stitching the wound bitting harder and harder the towel every time the needle went through my skin.

I finished and I could feel it burning up. I covered it with a bandage and took a painkiller.

I took my suit to clean the blood off of it while I waited for the painkiller to take affect.

I left the uniform dry in my bedrooms balcony and lied down.

The wound still hurted badly but I was exhausted and soon I had fallen asleep.

Hello everyone I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think is going to happen next? Let me know.