Chapter 15

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oliver,Felicity my dear Sara listen to me. This is not a dream. This is a spell I casted. I don't know where I am but I know I am underground. Please hurry. "

Sara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been three days since we rechieved (Y,n) message.

Oliver believes he found out something so we are both now walking in the sewers of national city under Lincoln street.

The walls are sticky and the ground is molded.

The smell made me wanna vomit but I pulled myself together.

We both moved carefully as Felicity guided us through the communicators.

"Ok guys now be careful. Its straight ahead of you"

"Ok"Oliver wishpered.

He signaled me to stay close and be alert.

It felt like we were down there for hours maybe we where who knows?

Oliver stopped me with his hand and showed me a light in the distance and signaled me to wait there.

I then heard him whistle which meant coast was clear.

At the end of the tounel was a door with a red light coming out of it.

I and Oliver both entered holding our weapons.

We saw a guarded door by two men. We nodded at each other. I each took out one of them and approached the window of the door.

Inside was beraly contious (y,n). I opened the door and she locked up on me.

She tried to say something but her mouth was tied so I went inside the room and Oliver followed with his bow raised ready to shoot.

She started moving irrationally when I go close to her and she screamed when I took of the rag covering her mouth.

"ITS A TRAP!! "

Me and Oliver looked at each other but it was already to late. The room now was filled by a dozen of armed men.

"Drop it"John said appearing from the door.

I dropped my weapon and so did arrow.

"IF YOU HARM THEM ILL KILL YOU WITH MY BEAR HANDS JOHN!! YOU HEAR ME?"

"crustal clear"he said and gave (y,n) an evil smirk as he was walking away with us.

""YOURE A SICK MAN JOHN, YOURE SICK"

I heard (y,n) voice yell from far behind us.

He took our weapons communicators everything. He even gave us clothes and demanded we changed immediately.

We both kept our masks on. He couldn't take them of without our free will. Nice feature Cisco added to the costumes on the last update.

(y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since John left me in my dark grey room.

The walls were cracked everywhere. The ground was slippery from mold.

I was there for about a month but I haven't seen the daylight.

I don't know whether its day or night. He doesnt let me eat.

He injects nutrition in me while I am passed out.

It was the first time I was awake without him in the room.

I had to get out of there. I had to save Sara and arrow.

I stood still. Not that I could move but whatever.

I took deep breaths. I relaxed my body. I meditate trying to regain any strength possible.

Its been hours. I think. Since John left me here. Was it an other kind of torture to make me stay awake while I knew he could be torturing Sara?

I could feel some power moving within my body but it was definatly not enough.

I heard the door unlock. John came inside with one of his bodyguards. The guard held arrow in his hands.

He tossed him on a chair and tied him next to me.

"Now let's try again" John said smiling at me"where is the apple of Eden? "

"I won't tell you"

He opened a switchblade the one he used to torture me previously. He came close to me and wishpered in my ear"oh you will tell me. "

He moved over to arrow and stabbed him in the stomach.

"AHHHH FUCK" he screamed.

I looked at him and he nodded to me not to tell him.

Arrow didn't know anything about the situation yet again he went along with it.

He somehow knew that whatever it was that I was keeping a secret was better of remeaning hidden.

He trusted me.

I spent hours seeing arrow getting tortured. It was horrible. Watching the blade cut through his skin and then John stitching him up and cutting him open again.

"TELL ME ALREADY"

John has officially lost all his sanity. His eyes where glowing with anger and I could feel the adrenaline flooding through his body.

"No"

"Ok fine" he then opened the door and said to the guard. "Take him to the cell and bring the girl"

I remained emotionless but I seriously wanted him to cut my throught open rather than seeing Sara being tortured.

No matter what I can't tell him. I gathered all my strenght.

When Sara came into the room they handcuffed her to the other chair next to me.

Sara had a certain look. She know what was waiting for her. I saw John greeting close to her and stoking her cheek with his blade.

He moved slowly down her waist and cut her flesh causing her to scream and me to look away.

I felt a sudden adrenaline rush on my body.

My eyes widened. I saw the tension my hand muscles were into.

I felt my body struckture change starting with my skeleton.

My DNA was rearranged in a way I couldn't understand.

John turned and look at me terrified.

I felt a huge erge for blood.

I threw him on the wall after I broke free from the ropes that help me back.

I think I heard his spine breaking.

I cut Sara's Handcuffs as she looked at me with something between terror and amusement.

"You.. you're a wolf?"

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed. I love this chapter a lot and you can't imagine what is yet to come.

~Natalia