Chapter 8

Sara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been three weeks since I last saw (Y,n). She comes by once in a while to see Dom when I am not here but she rarely cooks anymore.

I have had one or two missions with shadow. She seems okay even if I don't want to admit it she is impressive. She has been kind of moody lately . I don't know why but I don't want to push her to tell me.

I feel a strong connection with her. I can't tell why I have this feelings I beraly know her.

Arrow said we have a mission down town today. Some kind of robbery is expected to happen there. I just want to get it done with.

We all met at a skyscraper.

"Hey guys. So what's the big plan?"shadow said.

"Easy we wait till something happens"

"Wow did you come up with that all by yourself" I said teasing Oliver.

Shadow laughed and surprisingly so did Oliver.

Then we all sat in silence waiting. Shadow was sitting away from us on a building a little taller.

I could tell she was deep lost in her thoughts. I went and sat next to her.

"Hey"I said

"Hey. Long time no see."she grinned at me.

"You bet"

We both sat next to each other in silence.

"So what has been bothering you?" I asked.

"I am heartbroken"

"Did your boyfriend break up with you?"

"No not even close. She thought I would be in danger if I kept hanging out with her. She was just a friend but I did want her to be more."

"Yeah I get the feeling"

"Its funny how people who know us only as our true selves and not as vigilanties think we are powerless"

"Yeah... "

Silence grew. We should have been sitting there for at least 30 minutes but I lost track of time.

"There!" Oliver said.

We both jumped up looking at the direction Oliver pointed at.

"I see three of them" I said.

"Ok what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Shadow said

Oliver and I jumper building to building while shadow teleported next to us.

"Canary you get the one on the middle. shadow take the right one. I get the left one."

We all nodded and jumped to the ground next to them. It would be easy to just kill them but that's not how justice works. Unfortunately we had to capture them.

Everything was going well intul two more men showed up. Everything should have gone okay if we did expect them but unfortunately we didn't.

(Y,n)  POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two men showed up from inside the bank. I jumped at one of them trying to take him out. Then I heard the arrow scream.

"S...... CANARY"

I turned around and saw she was shot in the stomach. She was bleeding way to much. I teleported next to her picked her up and teleported to the nearest rooftop.

I applied pressure to her wound so I could slow down the building. I reached to my communicator.

"Arrow tell me where your lair is."

"I can't do that"

"What do you want me to do? Take the canary to a hospital"

"Starlabs basement. Find felicity. Hurry"he replied while shooting his arrows to the remaining robbers.

I teleported to starlabs and found with a spell where the secret door was.

"It needs hand scanning" the canary said breathless.

"Shhh don't talk I got this"

I started mumbling a spell in ancient greek. And opened the door to the elevator.

I found myself to a luxurious lair as expected.

"Felicity"I screamed.

A woman came running next to me.

"take her in there"she said pointing at a room.

I left canary on a white bed. Felicity told me to wait outside and that she would do her best to help.

I could help with my magic but I was drained for teleporting to so many places in such short time periods.

I had to wait. Technically I had to do nothing but it was the hardest thing I had ever done.

I have to regain strenght. I thought. I sat on the ground legs crossed. Cleared my mind. I focused on my breathing and the energy flooding within me.

I meditated for a couple of minutes then I stood up. I knocked on the infarmary's door.

"Shadow I told you to wait outside"I heard felicity say from the other side of the door.

I came inside.

"Step aside" I told her.

"What do you think you're doing"

"Step aside god damn it" I said pissed

She moved away and I sat next to canary.

Her shirt was raised and I saw the wound. I extended my hand above the unconscious body of the poor woman.

My palm lighted up. The bullet came straight into my hand and I gave it to felicity who was startled from my abilities.

I pressed my hand against the wound. And slowly healed it.

While I did that I noticed an other scar a familiar one.

She had a scar that started from her ribs and headed down her stomach.

It can't be? I thought to myself. I looked at it carefully. That scar was the same one Sara has.

I had seen it in a picture where Sara and her sister were wearing bikinis. There was no doubt.

Sara Lance is the White Canary!

School has been killing me. Sorry for updating late. Hope you enjoyed.