Chapter 12

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went upstairs and changed clothes. I wore a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

I holded the rose and said.

"Show time."

I went down stairs and Dom went inside her room.

I sat on the couch spinning the rose in my hand. I still can't rap my head around the fact that Sara is the white canary.

Right when I thought she couldn't get better.

I heard the door unlock. I turned around and smiled at Sara.

"Hey"I said"I know I shouldn't be here but I couldn't keep myself away from you for longer. "

"Still you shouldn't be here"

I complitelly ignored her comment.

"You know I struggled a lot to pick a color  for your rose"I handed it to her"you see red means passion which you have. Blue is for nostalgia and pain which everybody has. Yellow is for joy something that you cause me to have everyday. "

"And what does white stand for almighty cheesy woman" she said trying to make fun of me but also having a huge smile on her face.

"White is like a black page. It can be whatever you want it to be. But thats not the reason I picked it"I paused moving closer to her."when I picture you I always see you wearing white because when I met you you pulled me out of a very dark place. Sara Lance you're my angel" I said and I kissed her lips.

She stood motionless. She was shocked. I pulled back.

"Would you like to join me for dinner tommorow? White Canary"

"Wait how...?"

I didn't let her finish. I lit my self on fire and changed the clothes I had on with my outfit but without putting on the mask or the hood.

"You? You're the shadow?"

"The one and only"

"But...but how?"

I told her the hole story about me getting kidnapped deciding to be a vigilanty and training for over a decade to achieve my powers.

"Wow. I never imagined... "

"Nobody does. I have the perfect cover. "I smiled at her.

"How did you know about me?"

"Well you have a scar on your stomach that is a perfect match with the one on that picture."I said pointing the picture of Sara and her possible sister.

"Oh. Well I should hide this picture."

"Is that your sister? I have been meaning to ask"

"Yeah. Her name is Laurel. She lives in national city so I don't see her often."

"Well now you have someone who can teleport you there"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Thank you"

"But before I meet your sister would you go on that date with me?"

"Yes. Yes of course"she said and blushed a little while stuttering.

We both smiled at each other and she leaned in to kiss me again as I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

Soon Dom come back interrupting our make out session. I had advised her to do so because I didn't want to move further with Sara yet.

I wanted to make sure she was ready first. Ava was sure someone she loved a lot and before going to the next level I wanted to make sure she was ready to date someone else.

"Hey guys" she said pretending she didn't see us kiss.

"Where were you?"

"Oh don't worry I was upstairs playing on (Y,n) PlayStation. So did you tell her"

"Yes I did" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Good cause I am starving. I ordered pizzas cause I figured you guys wouldn't have cooked by now. Will (y,n) stay for dinner"

I looked at Sara. This wasn't my decision to make after all.

"I don't see why not"

"Success" I screamed inside my head.

"I am going to take out the dishes"Sara said and headed to the kitchen.

Dom came and sat next to me to the couch and whispered.

"So.... How did it go"

"I kissed her" I wishpered back.

"Well I saw that" she said with a little smirk on her face

"I asked her out to dinner"

"And... "

"She said yes"

I said raising my hand high and she high fived me. It was a little to loud so we both laughed at the fact we blew our cover.

The door bell rang and I opened to the delivery man.

I paid him and put the pizzas on the table.

"Let's eat" Dom said enthusiasticly

We all sat together and enjoyed dinner saying stupid jokes and stories from our past.

Love you all have a great day!!!