Chapter 14

Hello everyone! So.... We have reached my favorite chapter of this book. Its just that the intensity I'm this chapter is so raw. I enjoyed so much writing it so I hope you enjoy.

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TELL ME"

"I WONT TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU BASTARD"

"TELL ME THE SPELL"

"NEVER"

I felt a blade crashing threw my flesh causing warm blood to fall on the floor.

"AAAA"

"TELL ME"

"ILL TAKE THE SPELL TO MY GRAVE"

He punched me in the face.

"YOU'RE A BASTARD JOHN"

The other man drugged me and I passed out.

----------------------------

I woke up with my wounds healed.

"Ready for round 7?"

"Every day for the past week you have been torturing me John. I won't break"

"Oh yes you will. You just need time"

"I won't tell you where the apple of Eden is. NEVER!!"

His assistant punched me causing my nose to bleed.

"Don't you get it? If you tell me where the apple is hidden we could share it."

"I don't need immortality to live a happy life John"

"Don't you now?"

"WE ARE BOTH GOING TO HELL AND YOU KNOW THAT"

"Yeah but to go to hell I need to die. Which I don't plan on doing soon."

"We both have done horrible stuff John but we agreed to pay the price.WE ARE KILLERS. MURDERERS. BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE US LESS HUMAN. AND YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IMMORTAL WASNT MENT TO BE USED ON MORTAL MEN. "

"Don't you see. Immortality was made to be the infinite reward. For all our training for all the pain. THE BLOOD. THE TIERS. THE SACRIFICES WE MADE. "

"No John we made those decisions. We became witchers knowing we will spend the rest of infinity in hell."I paused"what even happened to you. WHERE IS THE RIGHTFUL JOHN CONSTANTINE"

"He died when he went to hell"

"IVE GONE TO HELL TO JOHN. I DIDNT TURN INTO A MONSTER"

"I AM NOT A MONSTER "

He punched me in the stomach and I spilt some blood out.

"LOOK AT US JOHN. WE WERE ROOMATES. BROTHERS. WE PUT OUR HEADS ON THE LINE FOR EACH OTHER"

"Things have changed. I grew up"

"I GREW UP TO JOHN. WE TOOK A VOW. WE LIVE TO PROTECT WITH DARK MAGIC SO WE DIE HUNTED IN THE CHAMBERS OF HELL. I MIGHT GO TO HELL BUT I KNEW I WOULD BE THERE WITH YOU. THAT MADE IT EASIER JOHN. THINKING YOU WOULD BE BY MY SIDE. But look at you. You're not worthy anymore. You've lost every sense of honor. "

"SHUT UP" he stabbed me in the stomach causing blood to start running from my mouth down to my neck and painting my shirt.

"WHATS WRONG JOHN. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH?"