Chapter 24

Ok so we hit 2k reads!!! Thank you so much fellows! So here it is the final chapter. My moment to say goodbye. It needs a lot of courage to end this but in the end I know this is just the begging of something greater. Farewell I'll see you all soon.

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wedding day soon arrived. I couldn't believe I was actually about to marry Sara.

It all seems like a dream. A fantasy coming to life.

We have spent the past months planning everything.

We didn't invite many people. Sara's sister, one of her cousins, Oliver, Felicity, kara and her sister alex, Cisco, Barry and Dom afcourse.

I was getting ready to go to church I putted on my white suit with a silver tie on.

Its true what they say the happiest day of your life is your wedding day.

I couldn't stop smiling.

The hours passed and I grew impatient.

Finally it was time to go.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was standing near the priest when I heard the music starting.

Then I saw Sara hand in had with her sister. Walking towards me.

My jaw dropped in how amazing Sara looked.

"Hey"she said wishpering with a smile to me.

"Wow"

"I could say the same"

The ceremony started and soon the part of the vows came along.

Sara started.

"I promise to love you through iternity. Whatever happens and if you dare to leave I'll hunt you down."the crowd laughed a little.

I took out of my pocket a piece of paper and gave it to her.

"Reading it"I said

She unfolded it and looked confused.

"Its blank"

"Yes it is because in the lives we live I can't make promises like I will always be by your side. Sara we both put our lives in the line every day. What I can promise is that I will always love you and protect you even if you don't need protection. I want to spend the rest of our lives together more than anything and you make every breath I take each day worth it. I can't live without you so I promise that I'll stand next to you even if that means we might not have a good ending cause you're my angel and I love you"

"I love you to"she said as we both had tiery eyes.

"(Y,n) (y,l)  do you take Sara lance as your wife"

"I do" I said imidietly.

"And you Sara Lance do you take (y,n) (y, l) as your wif.. "

"I do" she cut him of.

"Then by the power I was given I announce you as wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

We both kissed a little to passionately in the heat of the moment and I am sure I heard Alex whistling.

We pulled apart and we were both smiling.

This was the beginning of a greater life for the both of us and I can't wait to see what awaits us.