Chapter 21

(Y,n) POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed I could beraly sleep. Sara gave me hypnotics so I could rest. I had explained to her the whole situation and what I was about to do.

Dom was worried about me I hated that the both of them had to see me like that.

It was the worst week of my life then the phone rang.

"He's dead" I heard Oliver say on the other side.

I didn't say anything I hanged up.

"Sara." I called her and she came to the living room where I was sitting.

"Its time"I said and I saw her eyes filling with tiers.

Oliver soon arrived at the house and gave me John's blood I had requested he kept in the lab.

They both insisted to go with me but I wouldn't let them do so.

"Whatever comes out of the gate has to be killed imidietly "

"Got it"Oliver said.

"Please come back to me"Sara said

"I promise"

"I love you"

"I love you to"

I took the blood vial, a jar filled with black dust and I lighter.

I sread the dust in a circle on the floor.

I dived my two finger in the blood and drew two lines one under each of my eyes and then one on my tongue.

Flesh become my flesh

Soul become my soul

Haidis first born of Kronos and Rea
I call upon you

I feel on my knees and light the circle on fire. Blue fire. And I disappeared in the flames.

I started falling from the sky and landed on a trash can.

Gosh I hate hell.

I've sent a lot of people down here so its definitely not a good choice to be here.

I got out of the trash can. I saw many people looking at means I heard people wishpering my name thinking if it was really me.

I didn't have much time I started running to get to the court. I needed to see the superior demons.

When I reached the huge gate I pushed it open.

"We've been expecting you" I heard one of the demons say.

I looked up and saw the three of them floating in the air and next to them floating was John anconcious.

"Yeah I know. I imagine you know why I am here"

"We do but please do tell"

"I am here to take John Constantine back to earth"

"And what makes you believe we are willing to make a deal with you?"

"I'm not here to make a deal"

"Then what?"

"I am here to give away my Keys to him"

"What? After all you went through to keep them away from him? "

"I'm not planing on giving him the key. I'm splitting it in half"

"This is impossible "

"So do humans say when I tell them unicorns are real."

"True but this is different."

"I thought you were going to say that so I'll just show you. Give me the needle"

The man next to John reached in his pocket and took out a golden needle tossing it to me.

I grabbed it and stabbed my left wrist with it.

A part of my blood went inside the syringe but instead of red it was golden.

When the syringe was half full I pulled it out of my vein. And growled a little from the pain.

Then I spilt the liquid on the ground.

It started moving trying to change its form.

Then when it stabilized it became a key cut in half.

"The rest of the key is still in my blood and now we can inject the other half to my spirit brother"

"Do you trust him?"

"I dont. But he is worth the risk and I hope he keeps his vow like I did over the years"

"Then so be it"

"No run little one. There are people looking for you"the other one on the left side said.

"They ain't happy" said the one on the right.

"John is going to wake up in the hospital where his body lies but you have to go to the gate outside the bank of souls. RUN! "

I didn't lose any more time I got out and started running while I saw several criminals lurking in the dark streets next to me.

Some of them appeared in the light with guns and knifes chasing me.

I think I saw some of the mans back from the warehouse in the crowd.

I kept running while I was getting shot at.

I couldn't use magic if I was a visitor in hell so I was technically human down there.

I saw the gate opening and I saw Sara on the other side.

I jumped in and it closed behind me.

Sara's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Oliver shot whatever was about to come out from that gate and (y,n) jumped through the blue flames back on earth.

I run and hugged her tightly as she was still lying at the floor.

"Thank god you're okay" I said and pulled away from her arms just to notice she had passed out and I had blood all over my hands.